Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I know you're gonna get medical treatment" lmao
dead 
laugh.gif

I didnt think Horn won by that landslide but the fact is Manny didnt either ESPN were suckin him off the whole fight like he was destroying dude

Manny looked ordinary ragged n washed Teddy Atlas needs Lasik or somthing Tim Bradley said the whole way this is close n he loved Horns energy

A draw or slim Pac win woulda been better

Last edited:
You gotta respect Pacquiao for the way he handled this loss, without bashing ANYBODY.

I wouldn't be able to do that because I'm American. I'd be talkin so much **** on national TV it wouldn't even be funny

Dudes were in here slurping Arum earlier too. Pac man so washed, he won the fight but he looks super washed.

Manny prob needs shoulder surgery like after the Mayweather fight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Almost seems like Manny was in on the "fix" the way he is so calm and un upset ..
Thats his demeanor though, always gracious in defeat just like the Bradley robbery. Look at the stats, he doubled EVERYTHING Horn threw at him. Dudes out here trying to give cookies for looking hype, energetive, and aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom