Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anne wolf prolly ****** ol boy up in sparring :lol: thats one rough *** *****.

Last edited:
I can't remember the last time Nacho had a typical Mexican brawler at any significant level. 

Steve Kim ‏@steveucnlive  19m19 minutes ago
 So Golden Boy has put out a press release, confirming Chavez Jr's earlier tweet - May 6th bout to be at T-Mobile in LV #boxing

I can't remember the last time Nacho had a typical Mexican brawler at any significant level. 
Angulo, for one fight I believe. And that was the one where he got his *** beat by Kirkland
laugh.gif

Yeah I don't see these two meshing well. 

Jr should just have his Dad train him. 

Another unimpressive fight for verdejo, can't remember last time dude looked good out there. Should get another fight before facing Flanagan for the belt

Ive given up on Verdejo. Dude has no punching accuracy or timing. Be missing open shots left & right. Be getting hit by some BS punches & seems to tire easily

Dude prolly a party animal. He maybe the Rican Chavez Jr :smh:

As a Rican i just want a real pound for pound best fighter to be proud about

Ive given up on Verdejo. Dude has no punching accuracy or timing. Be missing open shots left & right. Be getting hit by some BS punches & seems to tire easily

Dude prolly a party animal. He maybe the Rican Chavez Jr :smh:

As a Rican i just want a real pound for pound best fighter to be proud about

danny-garcia-the-national-puerto-rican-day_3711421.jpg

Last edited:
Despite being linked to taking on Canelo Alvarez in September, Golovkin may have to squeeze in mandatory duties against the 32 year-old Bahaman or risk dropping one of his belts before the expected super-fight.

The International Boxing Federation are awaiting the outcome of Golovkin’s New York bout with Jacobs before stipulating the winner has to then compete against their number one contender in Johnson.

“We expect the winner of Gennady Golovkin vs. Daniel Jacobs to do the IBF mandatory next,” IBF Chairman Lindsey Tucker exclusively told World Boxing News this week.
http://www.worldboxingnews.net/2017...nny-jacobs-winner-has-to-face-tureano-johnson

GGG has a fight lined up for July in Kazakhstan, I'm sure it'll be against Johnson now that you mention that

GGG has a fight lined up for July in Kazakhstan, I'm sure it'll be against Johnson now that you mention that
He's fighting Jacobs in mid March and it could put some wear and tear on him. That leaves 2.5-3 months to recover. On top of that he's 35. Johnson is no world beater but GGG should still want to be close to 100%

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom