Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He'd been warned before. I could see the ref easily taking a point away. But I don't think it's a rule persay.

If the ref DQd him, it's very unlikely he would have just gotten another warning.

Last edited:
 Alex Iwamatsu‏ @ONEOFJAPAN  14h14 hours ago
 Inoue said"I am fighting in the US in September!"
Next、Inoue will fight in US!
#boxing #boxeo
pimp.gif

[thread="658285"]Benavidez isn't that impressive. I'm just baffled that DeGale went life and death with this Porky guy[/thread]

You don't think so?  Porky was made for him to look good, but to get rid of a solid gate keeper that went life and death with DeGale like that is impressive for a kid who is only 20 years old. 

I like his upside more than Zurdo TBH.

His performance last nignt was impressive and that combination he used to finish the fight was nice. I'm just not impressed by what I've seen from him overall, he looks rudimentary and gets by with his power. He's only 20 but mechanics are hard to fix.

Seeing some talk online about a Mikey Garcia/Adrien Broner fight.

What weight though, I have no idea.

Meanwhile Broner supposedly going back to jail (might be there already).

Seeing some talk online about a Mikey Garcia/Adrien Broner fight.

What weight though, I have no idea.

Meanwhile Broner supposedly going back to jail (might be there already).

No way Broner signed that contract.

If he did sign then I hope his fam/camp get him some help after he takes that L.

He's shown suicidal tendencies in the past.

Just talk of a possible fight this summer. Nothing signed I don't think.

I just can't see what weight it would happen at.

damn, GGG really effed Kells right eye

The Briton suffered a broken eye socket in a fifth-round defeat to Gennady Golovkin last September and surgery meant putting back a defence of his IBF world welterweight title against mandatory challenger Errol Spence.

Brook's trainer Dominic Ingle last week compared the injuries to those suffered by car crash victims, while the Sheffield boxer was even told at hospital it could have cost him his sight.

"They took my eye out and went in through my mouth and into my eye to get the titanium plate put in place," Brook told ESPN.

"They then drilled in three or four screws. That's what it were, pretty gruesome, but that's what were necessary. Everything is fine now and there are no worries about getting hit there.

"Boxers put themselves on the line, they put their lives at risk, so it's up to the boxers to make sure they are healthy and sharp because we are giving the public what they want to see."

Man that sounds painful. In 2012 I was sucker punched / blindsided with a left hand across my left side of my face leaving a club. I came 2 inches away from needing the procedure that Brook had on my orbital bone, painful as hell.

Last edited:
Why would he continue to fight im sure he made a gang of bread in his country. I kind of feel bad if spence messes up that eye but then again thats brooks own fault. Mattysthes wasnt that bad tho was it?

"Golovkin isn't the big puncher everyone says he is.

He broke me eye socket in the second round though"

-Brook after the fight lmao

Broners locked up for a few days....been sippin lean.....sleeps all day and partys all night....nah, doubt he will be in shape to fight mikey by july even though broner will be the bigger guy in all aspects.

Broners locked up for a few days....been sippin lean.....sleeps all day and partys all night....nah, doubt he will be in shape to fight mikey by july even though broner will be the bigger guy in all aspects.
I wonder who then....

Tough fight for Broner. Mikey got more to gain with a win, but I guess Broner can prove how much he's still fighting at a high level if he pulls it off.

Good decision on Mikey's side.
Avoid Hi-tech and keep stacking chips. He really don't want it.

As far as AB, if he's looking to be the new gatekeeper than he's settling into that role nicely :smh:
He should be looking to max out his pay and go after Garcia. Would love to see the shenanigans between AB and Angel.

I still think Mikey is the best matchup for Lomanchenko, but I guess it depends on the outcome of the Broner fight.

If he runs through Broner or stops him then I definitely want to see what he can do against Lomanchenko.

Back
Top Bottom