Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

You know what was different tonight from all the other years of trash?

Nothing, but at least we have a clear direction moving forward. >D

Atleast they played hard in the first half. Hornacek and his ****** rotations is not the developing coaching staff we need.

Didn't expect to be upset after this loss but Hornacek is trash and I'm triggered

I WILL NOT stand for Ron ******* Baker getting the bulk of the minutes at PG :angry:

-Glad we didnt get embarrassed on a game we were supposed to lose. Team played hard.
-Hornacek needs to get fired if he continues to have these BS rotations
-KP looked comfortable being the #1 against an elite team
-Willy needs to be the starting C

only 1 game. from what i'm reading tho hornacek better step the hell up. eh

i'm on that houston bandwagon so whatever

Last edited:
3 things...
1) We played hard and with effort - gotta love that
2) Baker can't handle those type of minutes at PG, that gotta be fixed ASAP
3) A true Knicks fan would have copped that Melo Hoodie SZN today to support Mr Anthony in his quest for a ring. Phil Jackson is the reason he left, and I wish him nothing but the best

i dont know why baker got signed to begin with... and its still early but frank looks trash... like jump passing why he do that every game... and a couple air balls like really you cant hit rim?

A true Knicks fan would've copped a hoodie supporting a player who isn't a Knick anymore? Yeah get all the way the **** up outta here with that :rofl:

so you only support players who are currently on the Knicks, despite what they did for the team? you must have been one of "those guys" back in the day who would bad mouth Ewing as he finished his career
07f7d1b581e995e8bc689cd92fa00dad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom