Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Gotta agree. Statistically Jimmy and Spree during his GSW days are somewhat similar but Jimmy edges him out as a better shooter and a better defender.

Spree was a better athlete though.

Gotta consider Sprewell's scoring averages came in an era of seriously low scoring league wide. So that helps his case.

But yeah I can't agree with the top 5 thing. I don't think he would necessarily be the best fit for today's game. Not too good at 3s for one.

Spree was a good player, lets not act like he was anything more. In his prime he was a 20-5-4 guy shooting 40%. Jimmy Butler for sure is a better overall player. Better at pretty much everything actually. I could care less for Jimmy too.
Spree was better than Jimmy Butler. Was a better scorer in a era when games were far more low scoring and there were alot less 3s. Spree was a solid shooter and I think he would have been better if the style of play called for it, similar to MJ and others.

I think Spree was before his time era wise and would have been much more dominant in an era like today where the game is much more open and fast and he'd also be one of the best defensive wings in the League. Similarly I think a player like Melo might have fared better in Spree's time than he did today in his later years.

But from 94-00 Spree was one of the most talented wings in the game and better than Jimmy has ever been. I can't think of too many if any 2 guards in the NBA right now I think are better players than prime Spree was. I see him as a more aggressive, better defensive Derozan. Kinda like if Derozan had a Westbrook-type mentality. Idk random to bring it up but I was bored. :lol:

No need to worry about tanking, this team ******* sucks. It’ll all work out in the end. :lol:

Spree was better than Jimmy Butler. Was a better scorer in a era when games were far more low scoring and there were alot less 3s. Spree was a solid shooter and I think he would have been better if the style of play called for it, similar to MJ and others.

I think Spree was before his time era wise and would have been much more dominant in an era like today where the game is much more open and fast and he'd also be one of the best defensive wings in the League. Similarly I think a player like Melo might have fared better in Spree's time than he did today in his later years.

But from 94-00 Spree was one of the most talented wings in the game and better than Jimmy has ever been. I can't think of too many if any 2 guards in the NBA right now I think are better players than prime Spree was. I see him as a more aggressive, better defensive Derozan. Kinda like if Derozan had a Westbrook-type mentality. Idk random to bring it up but I was bored. :lol:

Jimmy is pretty cold tho, don’t sleep on that man.

how’s the sizing on the mitchell and ness jerseys ? just peeped they got a LJ and Spree for decent price.

how’s the sizing on the mitchell and ness jerseys ? just peeped they got a LJ and Spree for decent price.

Okay in terms of shoulder and body width, but long. Worth just getting it tailored after considering the price.

Based on the last 10 games we already had that dinner :lol: Donavan Mitchell tho :nerd: was he this nice in college?

Still looking for one highlight reel of Frank... there's nothing with him online... the whole time in Europe he was just a role player....

Why did he even get drafted top 10?

No breakout game , no 360 windmill, no wild no look passes, no half court pull ups...

Not sure who scouting these dudes but they was on that wet look at frank

Back
Top Bottom