Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Haven't been watching lately, but I'm gonna miss McBuckets. We trade a legit shooter for Bootiay...
tenor.gif

Baker, Noah and Timmy contracts. MJ gif, at least Noah was elite. Just on the decline. The other two, Life Story track 2

Eh I’m cool with the trade. We needed a PG badly, and maybe it’ll work out. It’s not like Doug was averaging 15ppg. I’m kind of stumped we still have Lee though.

None of this matters. Jarret Jack still gonna be getting 30 minutes a game.

tenor.gif

Y'all finally got Mudiay. I remember the night of that draft there were angry rumblings about how they didn't take him. Well, they got him now in typical Knicks fashion. Player X goes elsewhere, value goes down, knicks run for him. Smh. Why the hell are the Knicks stockpiling 2nd round picks? It ain't that kinda party my man lol.

Y'all finally got Mudiay. I remember the night of that draft there were angry rumblings about how they didn't take him. Well, they got him now in typical Knicks fashion. Player X goes elsewhere, value goes down, knicks run for him. Smh. Why the hell are the Knicks stockpiling 2nd round picks? It ain't that kinda party my man lol.

- What do you mean finally? Mudiay is in his third season and turning 22 next month, he'll be McDermott age in 4 years lol.
- Typical Knicks fashion would've traded this year first for a 32 yr old Mudiay.
- Better potential than Doug and a better asset if we choose to ship him. Pairing Kanter + Mudiay could land something if that was an option.

Bootiay and Frank gonna lock backcourts up

Is Mudiay a good defender?

Last edited:
- What do you mean finally? Mudiay is in his third season and turning 22 next month, he'll be McDermott age in 4 years lol.
- Typical Knicks fashion would've traded this year first for a 32 yr old Mudiay.
- Better potential than Doug and a better asset if we choose to ship him. Pairing Kanter + Mudiay could land something if that was an option.

Is Mudiay a good defender?

Lol at that last question. Seems Mudiay stock is down. Murray was doing a better job and Denver thought he was unnecessary so they bounced him. And my reference to finally was like I said. There were some in this thread at the time that wanted the Knicks to draft Mudiay and here and there you would hear comments about landing him. Well he's here, let's see how it plays out. Assets tho...:lol:

I mean Mudiay may suck but they gave up nothing for him, McDermott is fine but has no role here and is a FA imminently so why not take the shot? He’s young.

#TankWatch 2/8/18

A Knicks L puts us at 23-33 through 55 games for the 3rd time in the last 4 seasons.

- Knicks L + Hornets W puts us 2 GB ahead of 11th pick
- Knicks L + Lakers W puts us in sole possession of 9th pick by 0.5 games (I think :lol:)

That's really it for tonight. The Mavs, Hawks, and Magic all play tonight but I don't think we can catch them.

Big fan of the Mudiay trade. Not that I care for the player, but it's a very low risk high reward type move. We got him at his lowest value and he has a chance to prove himself here and boost his value tremendously for the next 2 years at only 22 years old.

That's how you make a trade. Good move.

Mudiay here huh :nerd: meh two tears in a McBucket phucket :lol: KOQ about to play 40 minutes tonite if his fat *** dont foul out. Nah but for real whos his back up?

Back
Top Bottom