Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Tied with Charolette for the 10th/11th pick

Miles Bridges projected to go 10th :nerd:

Either of the two Bridges (Miles or Mikal) would be a decent consolation prize considering KP's "too good" to tank us to the Top 5 of the lottery (not a diss on KP, it's good to know that his talent is continuing to be grown to the fullest of its potential)

I got a bad feeling we're not going to be getting any picks/assets for our expiring players at the deadline. There's too many teams looking to sell considering there's only about 3-4 teams that even have a chance at making the finals in each conference and what we have to offer isn't even that appealing.

My only hope for the rest of the year is that KP doesn't get hurt, Frank improves his handle and figures out a way to get to the basket more, and we tank down to a top 10 pick. Don't have any expectations other than that

Hope we can trade koq, noah, Lee, lance and baker somehow. Didn't include jack cuz he don't make that much :lol:

I like Shai but he might be a reach where we're currently at

A 19 year old kid who plays for Kentucky with that much poise, can play multiple positions, can play defense, plus he's shooting those %s. He's gonna shoot up draft boards once the draft combine and workouts come out. Best player at Kentucky imo.

He kinda reminds me of a more polished Frank tbh :lol:

If we can manage to get blown out today by this team it might push the needle a little more toward selling heavy at the deadline :nerd:

Beasley's kicks are the worst :lol:

them joints look like they come with 2 loosies and a scratch off ticket :lol:

38 points at halftime and Jack has played 15 out of the 24 minutes

giphy.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOOOOOO, I’ve never seen that happen before. Of course it happens to the Knicks

Back
Top Bottom