Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Was just gonna post that video. Some of the best defense I've seen from a Knick team.

This particular team has been extremely different from anything we’ve seen lately. Gotta credit the youth movement. These group of guys really play with effort on both sides. Also have to credit Hornacek for his emphasis on the defensive end as well.

If we play defense like that consistently we have a good chance against any team every single night

giphy.gif

idk if any on ya caught this but this interview was hilarious, ending from 19:36 to end

Host: You can call me Chris whenever you want. My friends call me Mo, you can call me Mo if you want
Lavar: Thank you.
1aLaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png

Lavar: ....
2LaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png

Lavar: Ay, Ay, why they call you mo? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol:
LaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png

Attachments

• 1LaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png
    1LaVar Ball What did Trump do to help me YouTube.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 1aLaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png
    1aLaVar Ball What did Trump do to help me YouTube.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1aLaVar Ball  What did Trump do to help me    YouTube.png
    1aLaVar Ball What did Trump do to help me YouTube.png
    251.9 KB · Views: 0
Over the last 13 games, Tim Hardaway Jr. is averaging 21.1 points, 5.4 rebounds, 3.8 assists and 1.6 steals per game while shooting 46% from the field.

In his 274 minutes on the court, the Knicks are +43.

JR was 6th man of the year untying shoelaces and Starks was a part of the last great Knick era so THJ being mentioned among them doesn't have to be taken negatively :lol:

Sound familiar? :lol:

C2AD04D4-C89E-4BCF-BBE3-74240C46787D.jpeg

All seriousness it sounds like stepping away might be the right thing for him. He’s obviously been thinking on it for a while. Rose crammed a 15 year career into a minute with all the ups and downs he’s had. No shame in retirement at all.

Back
Top Bottom