Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Academy_Award_trophy.jpg

This was a great movie. Happy for Starbury. Mans overcame a lot. Respect.

Justin Holiday had 27 tonight and is averaging 15 and 5 on the year. Wish we could've kept him as a backup to Timmy. He was cheap and did what he was supposed to

I agree. When Melo hurt his shoulder they let him keep playing and that injury lingered for deep. Would rather suffer a month of no KP with the Knicks struggling than have him aggravate it more and make his elbow a long term issue

missed the game last night

should i watch knicks in 60 or the starbury movie.

And no and i cant do both

Anyone know what the timeline would be for KP having that fluid drained if he got it done during the season?

Justin Holiday had 27 tonight and is averaging 15 and 5 on the year. Wish we could've kept him as a backup to Timmy. He was cheap and did what he was supposed to

timmy is overpaid obviously but still a good player just not worth the contract... on the other hand baker is trash with a NTC and we gave him a contract instead of justin holiday is the problem :smh:

Last edited:
Frank jersey came in :smokin

Kinda sucks it's an adidas swingman but I'll take it for $70
Wish I would've just copped the custom authentic when I had a chance instead of KP

Patiently waiting for the home jerseys or statement jerseys to drop

They have the Nike Frank swingman for home & away on nbastore.eu right now though

Back
Top Bottom