Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Nah those dudes in the stands are garbage for that. But I don’t agree with whoever just said it’s dickriding to like players.
I never said its dickriding to like a player. There are tons of players in the NBA I love. Melo is my favorite player in the NBA even to this day and hes not a Knick anymore. But in the completely unrealistic scenario the Knicks and Thunder met in the Finals I'd be rooting for us to torch him. I also love Dame, Kyrie, Westbrook, Kemba, Monk, Kidd-Gilchrist, most of the Warriors, and others. AI, TMac, and Artest were my guys back in the day.

I don't think its **** riding to have players you have grown to like because of their game or attitude or whatever reason. I just think it's dickriding once you become a diehard fan of a single player, a grown man you have no ties to, so much so that you base your entire NBA fandom on them. And like I said, usually the player you choose to love/root is extremely talented and has a lot of success, so it also makes you a frontrunner. But that's just me.

He actually reminds me of a young Michael Jordan.
Dead :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I hope you all know I was being sarcastic. I don’t watch DSJ play and I don’t really care how DSJ plays.

It's the flash of DSJr that gets people hype. It's like if you ask someone who is better between Russ Westbrook and Steve Nash. Majority of people in our generation would say Russ bc he's more entertaining but Nash was the better playmaker/pure shooter.

It's the flash of DSJr that gets people hype. It's like if you ask someone who is better between Russ Westbrook and Steve Nash. Majority of people in our generation would say Russ bc he's more entertaining but Nash was the better playmaker/pure shooter.
Been saying this

It's the D. Rose thing all over again
When dude is averaging 25 on 42% & 30% shooting in 5 years people gonna be talking about how be can't a #1 option

My homie is the biggest LeBron Stan... he was a cavs fan from 05 til Bron went to Miami... then he was a miami fan like he ain't from nyc. Then the dude flipped right back to the cavs like miami waSnt white hot for a couple years... regardless of the outcome, to him LeBron is the gr8tist...

I asked him what's your favorite team. He said where ever LeBron is at.... lol

I personally think FN arms are too long.... he can't control the ball as fluid as he should , but it's a great asset on D...

I'm glad we got some D in the backcourt... too much matador D the past 15 years

My homie is the biggest LeBron Stan... he was a cavs fan from 05 til Bron went to Miami... then he was a miami fan like he ain't from nyc. Then the dude flipped right back to the cavs like miami waSnt white hot for a couple years... regardless of the outcome, to him LeBron is the gr8tist...

I asked him what's your favorite team. He said where ever LeBron is at.... lol

They are the worst of all.

the train was stuck at the stop before mine and i actually got out and walked home to catch the start of the game ....

what's this team doing to me, i said i was gonna ignore them ....

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom