Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

I love that this team never quits and plays together but I wanna see some road wins. This stretch of good basketball has come at home and we know the Knicks historically suck on the road. Magic are surprisingly solid this season so if we can beat them in Orlando I'll feel good

very good string of games.... team is playing together.... everyone is passing.... everyone knows their role...... frank getting 4q minutes...... hornacek fixed the rotation...... team is playing good ball... its like kp is surrounded by players that can enhance his game and he can facilitate to them.... mc buckets scoring.... kanter being a good scorer in the block.....

Very happy with Frank playing in the 4th even if we lost this game. Yeah he had that charging call that could've hurt us but for a young guy from overseas having his first NBA coach trust him that much this early in the season is HUGE for his confidence. Dunno if it's Horny's idea or someone else on the staff but it's great

Shouldn't get too hype at all this season. I fully expected a wash, just hoped they'd play hard. They're doing that plus get some wins though, cool. I don't trust ****** yet, this time last year we looked like a top 3 team in the east.

Sidenote, it's amazing how active our thread is compared to better, more popular teams.

Figure out a way to keep Jack around and ride the fun out! I am being entertained at the moment :smile:

DOHtwsuW4AAuGzB.jpg

Nice thing about a young team like this is that winning is good... And losing can also still be good, as long as the right players are getting development time. And Hornacek is doing a real good job of that. Still want to see this streak continue into the playoffs though. KP is a legit #2/3 in the MVP race right now :lol:

wow we won last night x_x. We 6-4

that other team 4-6 x_x

Still too early. Gotta recalibrate

Back
Top Bottom