Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dame Lillard is what Kobe is without the rings.

Statline, style of play, and all 
laugh.gif

Whut?
I'm talking about his statline and shot selection tonight 
laugh.gif

Blazers will need to learn how to close games out over the offseason. Been saying that for 4 years, but with this squad it might be possible. Young, hungry and angry; the future could be bright.

they playing against GOD and his record setting team
these guys have had a wonderful season. turn off the lights on Moda
One decent look and Lillard might have ended this in the 4th. Instead the team crumbled under the pressure and imploded like we've only seen a dozen times before. Steph is a ******* legend :smh:

My God. I haven't seen someone close out a game like that since LeBron circa 2007.

There's no doubt Curry is the best player in the league.

Blazers will need to learn how to close games out over the offseason. Been saying that for 4 years, but with this squad it might be possible. Young, hungry and angry; the future could be bright.

they playing against GOD and his record setting team
these guys have had a wonderful season. turn off the lights on Moda
One decent look and Lillard might have ended this in the 4th. Instead the team crumbled under the pressure and imploded like we've only seen a dozen times before. Steph is a ******* legend :smh:

michael jordan in his prime couldve donned a blazers jersey tonight and it didnt matter

Some of the best Ball Games I have ever seen, Include Dame Lillard.

Dude brings the good ones man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom