Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
TNT is pulling meaningless stats/history out of their ***-holes :lol: "Steph Curry is the first reigning MVP to come off the bench." :smh:

Driving home now.  What's happening in the game?  Was Steph supposed to play?  This game seems crazy.

Bra how many times is Crabbe gonna get took off the dribble then ride the offensive player with hand in back lol

Boban gonna get injured if he switches off of KD on a pin down.

Gotta just rock with Boris, Aldridge and west. Or force OKC to play small.
TD aint washed out.  At this age and against OKC, the match up isnt in favour of Duncan.  Although he's probably still the best against Adams.

I think Kawhi needs to start on KD, DG on RW.

The Spurs just didn't execute offensively down the stretch and had a poor defensive 4th quarter.  The number of PnR's that weren't defended... 

Whoever wins the next game will win the series - being in San Antonio it's going to be difficult for OKC.

Obviously Kawhi and LMA will be huge, TP9 is producing - but they need a 4th person to pick up the slack.  Patty Mills has been non-existent, and Diaw hasn't had much burn - which I suspect will get more playing time.

if I hear "B.A." one more got damn time 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom