Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKC you're one half of way from creating the funniest night in Internet history. Warriors know they lost this already :nthat:

Remember when the Bulls went 72-10 and during the playoffs that year they was rockin shirts that said "72-10 don't mean a thing without the ring"?

GSW in deep doo doo. Repeat after me: "73-9 don't mean a thing without the..."

Ce0bdUGWEAAnU5d.jpg

What I said OKC needed to do to win:

Steph and Klay less than 11 3s combined: 6 at the half (little worried)

3-pt differential less than 6 for the game: 4 right now (good) 

Less than 15 turnovers: 4 right now (excellent)

I thought KD would be more aggressive though. Needs to get his **** together at halftime. Hopefully he was pacing himself. 

Nobody will remember those couple of idiotic plays Westbrook made during the course of the game.

What I said OKC needed to do to win:

Steph and Klay less than 11 3s combined: 6 at the half (little worried)
3-pt differential less than 6 for the game: 4 right now (good) 
Less than 15 turnovers: 4 right now (excellent)

I thought KD would be more aggressive though. Needs to get his **** together at halftime. Hopefully he was pacing himself. 

Westbrook needs to not shot a 3 the rest of the game and KD needs 14 shots minimum in this second half.

Kd being selective with his shots. really getting guys involved

klay's rolling :pimp:

both teams probably happy going into the half

Westbrook needs to not shot a 3 the rest of the game and KD needs 14 shots minimum in this second half.

Not necessarily. KD playing a beautiful game.

If the game dictates that amout of shots then so be it but it may not cause for him to do that. Gotta make the right plays.

Everybody wants KD to shoot more til he bricks them outta the game. Hes fine doing what hes doing. Hes playing great defense for the most part this entire series btw

During the string of awful decisions by Westbrook, at least once you could see Durant actively calling for the ball and Westbrook ignored him.

Anybody else see Curry grabbed his knee after that finish at half and then get up with a little limp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom