Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what was going on with Kyrie, he got hurt?

MLIxKehlani-071215-5-copy.jpeg

Who the **** is that :x

Cavs can beat okc, so as a Bron hater I gotta put it on on gsw, I need them to get okc out of here. Believe me, there's nothing more I want to see than russy n kd on that stage again but not this year. I need Bron to 3peat loses in the finals so he can finally be a great, all greats 3peat.

Last edited:
Somebody on the lebatard show yesterday was saying how the spurs went 10-0 in the playoffs and then lost 4 in a row to bounce out of the playoffs.... are we going to see the same thing this year?!

that was a very rare occasion so i doubt it... the cavs are just superior compared to the raptors... i see this going 6 games max but for them to win 3 more and beat the cavs would be very surprising

Cavs can beat okc, so as a Bron hater I gotta put it on on gsw, I need them to get okc out of here. Believe me, there's nothing more I want to see than russy n kd on that stage again but not this year. I need Bron to 3peat loses in the finals so he can finally be a great, all greats 3peat.
naw

Despite how awful he played in the 4th quarter, you really can't blame Lebron for this loss.

Getting a win is always going to be difficult when your best player goes 3/19 from the field.

Last edited:
Despite how awful he played in the 4th quarter, you really can't blame Lebron for this loss.

Getting a win is always going to be difficult when your best player goes 3/19 from the field.

Exactly. :smh: We all know that Bron can't take games over anymore, so when the leading scorer of the Cavs struggles, RIP

I was just trying to understand what you were trying to say in that post.

So you can't see how the Cavs are supposed to beat GSW and that GSW is going to have a harder time beating OKC than they will CAVS?

Basically saying that GSW will dispose of Cavs pretty easily, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom