Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They quick to talk about LBJ's three point shooting, but forget MJ was a worst three point shooter
yeah he was a worst 3pt shooter in the regular season in the playoff he was better and in the finals ... Yeah don't even look at that stats ... Legends are made when everything is on the line not in meaningless regular season game ...

you were listening to Mikey Miss?
laugh.gif

I LOVE Simmons, I have been following him for a while now knowing how bad we would be, I watched like 15 LSU games just for that reason, I think he is gonna be incredible
Lamar Odom 2.0 or Bron 2.0?

you were listening to Mikey Miss? :lol:

I LOVE Simmons, I have been following him for a while now knowing how bad we would be, I watched like 15 LSU games just for that reason, I think he is gonna be incredible

:lol: yea 97.5 app on both phones :pimp:
He really likes dude. I prefer Ingram cuz of the fit & he seems like a safer pick but if Simmons is really the goods than yea his ceiling is higher

Also Ingrams wingspan looks like some Go Go Gadget ****. Its wild. If he can fill in right he'll be nice too

I understand you like Curry him but comparing him with Jordan is ridiculous and insulting to MJ.
not even .. Is a stretch cause Curry doesn't have nearly the points Jordan has but as far as career path Curry is right along MJ right now but he has a long ways to go.

i wonder if these games are even fun for cavs fans. those finals when the lakers were winning chips and we played the sixers and nets were boring to me.

. the funnest series were the most challenging ones obviously. 

Last edited:
They need legit shooters for this point forward thing to work tho

The spacing is gon be trash without it. Not to mention the log jam at the 4 & 5 positions

i wonder if these games are even fun for cavs fans. those finals when the lakers were winning chips and we played the sixers and nets were boring to me.
. the funnest series were the most challenging ones obviously. 

Did yall win the challenging series tho? Plus who cares how you do it as long as yall did it. When the Phillies won easily I was still happy. I aint give a damn if the comp wasnt good lol

Last edited:
I think the Cavs are going to win it all this year, but the more they trash the Raptors the better.

When it comes to the finals the first sign of adversity it's going to be difficult for Bron and company to handle. You already know the tension its going to create.

They need legit shooters for this point forward thing to work tho

The spacing is gon be trash without it. Not to mention the log jam at the 4 & 5 positions

I just want to see the lineup of

PG: Ben
SG: Saric
SF: Noel
PF: Oak
C: Embid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom