Official 2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Conference Finals: Warriors / Thunder | Cavs / Raptors

Who is going to win the NBA Championship?

• Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• OKC Thunder

• Cleveland Cavaliers

• Toronto Raptors

• Miami Heat

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is in reference to the last few pages obviously..

This whole Steph "only been good for two years" narrative needs to die. He was very good before this level, should have been an all star the year D Lee went (which was four years ago).

Dudes act like Lebron was the best player in the league his first two years. It took some time before he became what his reputation speaks of. You saw the potential and skill he had so the media hyped him up. From that it was engrained in people's minds how great Lebron was.

Steph received no hype like that. No one was expecting this obviously. From that standpoint, especially if you don't watch other teams regularly, one could be skeptical due to not knowing anything about Steph or the Warriors. He wasn't this his first 1-3 years but he was on his way after the 4th year.

Second, this last two years (as someone mentioned) is better than most players entire careers. He's on the verge of winning another championship after

Winning the scoring title
Uninanimous MVP and second
Average 50/45/90 while scoring 30 + under 37 mins (insane scoring rate)
73 wins
400 + made 3s
Led the league in steals

And I'm sure I'm missing more. Who can you name in NBA history who's did this in one season? This isn't normal.
And you clearly just defended my point of dude has only been good for TWO years. Its fact bruh. Nobody expected this and has been simple most of his career. He had a good season last year and a great one this year, but thats two years out of a career that started in 09. Lebron been great all his life. Lebron was NBA ready at 17 bruh and got better and still getting better.

Last edited:
This is in reference to the last few pages obviously..

This whole Steph "only been good for two years" narrative needs to die. He was very good before this level, should have been an all star the year D Lee went (which was four years ago).

Dudes act like Lebron was the best player in the league his first two years. It took some time before he became what his reputation speaks of. You saw the potential and skill he had so the media hyped him up. From that it was engrained in people's minds how great Lebron was.

Steph received no hype like that. No one was expecting this obviously. From that standpoint, especially if you don't watch other teams regularly, one could be skeptical due to not knowing anything about Steph or the Warriors. He wasn't this his first 1-3 years but he was on his way after the 4th year.

Second, this last two years (as someone mentioned) is better than most players entire careers. He's on the verge of winning another championship after

Winning the scoring title
Uninanimous MVP and second
Average 50/45/90 while scoring 30 + under 37 mins (insane scoring rate)
73 wins
400 + made 3s
Led the league in steals

And I'm sure I'm missing more. Who can you name in NBA history who's did this in one season? This isn't normal.
who cares

That dive after dat travel [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1281965686richard_cruise1.jpg
Purpose of your post is?

Hawks last yr. The Hawks are the worst team ever. Just make it to the playoffs to do nothing. It dont even matter what seed either. Its disturbing

Y'all acting like the Hawks were expected to win a championship or something :lol:.

I bet the 76ers would take 50 wins and a playoff series win or two for like 7 straight years.

Hawks had a good season last year man. 60 wins and an ECF appearance. That's good.

Reactions: OTG
Y'all acting like the Hawks were expected to win a championship or something
laugh.gif

I bet the 76ers would take 50 wins and a playoff series win or two for like 7 straight years.

Hawks had a good season last year man. 60 wins and an ECF appearance. That's good.
ATL is just one superstar away from being a title contender.

And you clearly just defended my point of dude has only been good for TWO years. Its fact bruh. Nobody expected this and has been simple most of his career. He had a good season last year and a great one this year, but thats two years out of a career that started in 09. Lebron been great all his life. Lebron was NBA ready at 17 bruh and got better and still getting better.
his been great at what? LMAO and his getting better at what? Lebron already hit peak and now is on the decline.

Plus this argument you put up is stupid ... Jordan second season was injury pleg and he didn't win a chip till his 7th season when he established dominance. Reminds me of someone.

Y'all acting like the Hawks were expected to win a championship or something :lol:.

60 wins should be championship or bust imo. Dudes got swept & regressed. The way its looking they could still be in the playoffs next yr but at a lower seed

And im sorry but i would NOT want to win 50 games every yr just to get knocked out in 1st or 2nd rd with no considerable improvement each time. Thats just being stagnant. Might as well rebuild from scratch if you're in that position

Y'all acting like the Hawks were expected to win a championship or something
laugh.gif

THANK YOU!

despite losing in he ECF, the city of Atlanta was proud of the Hawks for all of last season. That was a great year, especially comparing it to the way the previous ones had been going.

ATL is just one superstar away from being a title contender.

agreed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom