OFFICIAL 2016 @HEAT PLAYOFF THREAD

I feel Udrih could return next season or near future, not really mad if he doesn't. He's been solid, Chalmers trade's been 20/20

Heat president Pat Riley and general manager Andy Elisburg approached Udrih about accepting a buyout after Joe Johnson agreed to sign with the Heat over the weekend, sources said. The Heat, who made a series of trades at the deadline to get out of the tax, were then looking for a solution to add Johnson and remain out of the tax. Signing Johnson pushed the Heat $43,894 above the line.

Udrih, apparently wanting to help the franchise, agreed to leave enough of his $2.17 million salary on the table to help the Heat with their tax situation, sources said. By getting out of the tax, the Heat save about $110,000 in taxes and are now in line to receive a $2.6 million payout from tax-paying teams.
:lol:

i knew Joe Johnson would fit in perfect. dude has been contributing more than any pickup we got in the past year or two except for whiteside ALREADY. showing it was a great move.
Whiteside ft looking better and better
"we should trade him while we can still get something for him" they said.

Guess he still has something left in the tank :pimp:. This game is giving me a bad case of "what could've been" with CB healthy though :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Miss CB :\ but hey we look good. How about Young J Rich? Playing extremely well and taking advantage of his opportunities

Hassan has been much more composed and he's toned down IMMENSELY on the antics ... Very responsive!

Back
Top Bottom