OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Didn't pick up a QB yet cause I wanted to see who would get dropped after waivers cleared. Eli and Stanford are available now after being dropped this morning. Waivers for them clear tomorrow.

So now who to stream?

Eli @ Packers
Stafford vs Eagles
Hoyer @ Colts
Flacco vs Skins

Eli. The Packers are giving up a lot of big plays of 20+ yards.

Vikings defense vs Texans or
Eagles defense vs Lions?

I know Vikings have been killing it but Lions aren't doing a lot and they just lost to Bears

The Vikings have a bye next week
mean.gif

Any D/ST's you guys like for Week 6? Trying to add one this week so I don't have to use a waiver claim.
Need to know your options bro...Caue I recommend the Broncos defense.

Pick three (.5 PPR):

Edelman vs. CLE
Sanders vs. ATL
Jeffrey vs. IND
Steve Smith vs. WAS

The Vikings have a bye next week :smh:

Any D/ST's you guys like for Week 6? Trying to add one this week so I don't have to use a waiver claim.

Need to know your options bro...Caue I recommend the Broncos defense.
View media item 2189140

Rams.

Buffalo travelling from East coast to WC...Rams have been displaying an above average D for the pt few years now and Buffalo has not been impressive on O.

I have Washington in all leagues hopefully it pays off

Yeah I expect Washington to be the starter...and if it turns out well he might not lose that job...Jalen Richard is also good and worthy of a pick up in deep leagues...almost a mirror image of Washington in terms of size, but IMO he is a little more physical

Last edited:
Fire up that Eagles DST.

Week of rest. No Ebron. No DET running game. This defense held PIT to 3 pts. Fire em up.

I have Washington in all leagues hopefully it pays off

Yeah I expect Washington to be the starter...and if it turns out well he might not lose that job...Jalen Richard is also good and worthy of a pick up in deep leagues...almost a mirror image of Washington in terms of size, but IMO he is a little more physical

I think I saw he will be starting

Contemplating starting him over Ryan Mathews

Ryan Mathews is stafter but also splitting the ball with 3 other guys and all he was good for was TD and minus the 3 TD in the first 2 games he didn't even play mins the -5 yards

Don't wanna rely on him this week and ends up giving me 2pts :x

Snatched up Powell. Dropped Dalton for him so I'm without a backup. Hopefully Big Ben keeps the big numbers up.

Kenneth Dixon or Gio? got JHoward as my other rb. It's dixon's first game back so I'm hesitant to start him. But Gio hasn't been doing anything lately.

Should I drop Chris Ivory/K. Dixon for DeAndre Washington? Dude is getting a lot of hype with Murray going out.

Back
Top Bottom