OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

This is the team I got in my work's fantasy draft, which was autopick:

I got Jameis replacing Tyrod and Dorial Green-Beckham replacing Sterling Shepard for my pending moves.

Last edited:
:lol: why do you say this?
Tall fast rb who runs with no heart n to high. Watching him play the last two years after Mike Mitchell smacked him in his mouth he doesn't run hard anymore. He runs right into his tacklers like they r catching him. Doesn't make a lot of guys miss. Also the raiders unit is a better pass blocking unit then run blocking. Deandre Washington will take a lot of reps from him n may eventually take his job. Look for J Richardson to get reps as well. I have made sure to avoid him all my drafts. Just warning u guys if u grab make sure u have other options.

Just completed my first draft. 12 team standard league. I picked 2nd. Pretty happy with it overall.

QB- Big Ben

RB- Latavius Murray

RB- Ryan Mathews

WR- Julio

WR-Alshon

TE- Jimmy Graham

Flex- Keenan Allen

D/ST- Chiefs

K- Vinatieri

Bench

Allen Hurns

Riddick

Forsett

Wheaton

Sproles

Dwayne Allen

Chris Thompson

12 team ppr

Tried to go all out with WR's like everyone's been saying but Gronk dropped and Jamaal Charles dropped so low (35th overall, second to last pick in the 3rd round) that I had to get them.

Has a lot of potential. Hopefully it pans out?
Lots of potential on that team, but I think you are going to struggle weeks 1-4 with brady & romo out, and apparently charles isn't going to be the starter week 1.  If Dak and Garropalo are ineffective you may start 0-4.

My man said he hit a major steal with Will Fuller in ROUND 8 :lol: think he went in like the 14th round in both my drafts

Last edited:
just finished another draft. its a 10 team standard league with 2 IDPs. i won this league last year so im hoping to go back to back :smokin

eli
brown
jeffery
ingram
l murray
reed
marvin jones
j gordon
blount
woodhead
funchess
d allen
ware
bailey
cinci
watt
telvin smith

Just finished up this 10 team standard draft. Had the 7th pick.

Been in PPR state of mind for so long now that I didn't even really have a flow for what I wanted to do for this draft :lol:

Luckily, this league is just for fun and not a money league.

View media item 2152227

This is my team for 12 team PPR money league. Had the 5th pick in 1st round.

Vikings defense and Catanzaro for kicker for anyone that cares lol.

View media item 2152228

Wasn't that bad last year

He hit 1000 yards and had like 6 TD's

That line is great plus they upgraded it

One of a few workhorse backs you can get later

Honestly I don't really want him either in any leagues unless he really falls as my RB2 or RB3. I don't think he's the Raiders starter after this year.

Had my draft last night.

Quick notes:
+ AP went #2 (not what I would've done, but not CRAZY)
+ Cam Newton went #4 (6 point passing TDs in my league gets over-played WAY WAY WAY too much because this is absolutely ridiculous
+ OBJ fell to #5

+ I got Mark Ingram in the 4th round

+ TY Hilton fell to me in the 6th round

Also, why isn't Andy Dalton ranked higher? His numbers before he got hurt last year were really good.

Best places to pull rankings from to get a good base for my cheatsheet? Is there somewhere that pulls rankings from several places?

Best places to pull rankings from to get a good base for my cheatsheet? Is there somewhere that pulls rankings from several places?
fantasypros.com

What I did was put together a consensus ranking of the top 10 "experts" of the 2015 draft. You can customize it however you want.

Did 2 auction leagues back to back last night lol so tiring 

12 team 1 PPR 

QB - Derek Carr

WR - Keenan Allen

WR - Mike Evans

RB - David Johnson

RB - Rashad Jennings

TE - Greg Olsen

W/R/T - Travis Kelce

K - Mason Crosby

DEF - Los Angeles 

Bench

QB - Ryan Tannehill

WR - Kevin White

WR - Kamar Aiken

RB - Charles Sims

WR - Dorial Green-Beckham 

RB - Theo Riddick 

RB - Darren Sproles

Notes: Ideal starting lineup but iffy about my bench

and

12 team .5 PPR 

QB - Ryan Tannehill

WR - Julio Jones

WR - Keenan Allen

RB - Rashad Jennings 

RB - Charles Sims

TE - Greg Olsen

W/R - Jarvis Landry 

K - Chandler Catanzaro

DEF - NYJ 

Bench 

TE - Coby Fleener

WR - DeSean Jackson

WR - Kevin White

RB - Bilal Powell

RB - Spencer Ware 

RB - Chris Thompson 

Notes: Not happy about my RB situation. Fleener was auto bid, cost me some money for a decent RB. Was targeting a Gio or Woodhead. Definitely gotta be on that WW 

What you think? 

This girl I know posted this pic of this draft board that she was the "board girl" for last night and this one dude picking 4th in a 10 team league had to be the worst fantasy football player of all-time by a wide margin.

This man picked Mariota in the 4th, CJ SPILLER IN THE 6TH, then Sproles, Victor Cruz and STEVAN ******* RIDLEY in rounds 10-12. And this was in a 10 team league. I think I would honestly boot this dude from the league the minute he picked Spiller in the 6th.

Coming from a Raider fan do not draft Latavius Murray!!!
laugh.gif
why do you say this?
not like hes not making sense, i wouldnt draft him either

Just completed my first draft. 12 team standard league. I picked 2nd. Pretty happy with it overall.

QB- Big Ben

RB- Latavius Murray

RB- Ryan Mathews

WR- Julio

WR-Alshon

TE- Jimmy Graham

Flex- Keenan Allen

D/ST- Chiefs

K- Vinatieri

Bench

Allen Hurns

Riddick

Forsett

Wheaton

Sproles

Dwayne Allen

Chris Thompson
starting RB's are iffy, dont like Murray at all especially as your firts RB. Matthews an be solid if he doesnt fumble and gets goalline work.

Alshon as your 2nd WR fine.

not sure why youd draft both graham and allen, theyre both on the same tier and id much rather have Allen
just finished another draft. its a 10 team standard league with 2 IDPs. i won this league last year so im hoping to go back to back
smokin.gif

eli
brown
jeffery
ingram
l murray
reed
marvin jones
j gordon
blount
woodhead
funchess
d allen
ware
bailey
cinci
watt
telvin smith
great WR depth

bench RB's are a toss up, blount is getting outplayed and woodhead will be very td dependent in standard formats (but he'll get redzone looks)

Back
Top Bottom