OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Got Ryan Matthews on the bench. Should've been a no brainer to start him over Spencer Ware. I thought Ware was gonna come back killing.

No way in hell ANYONE starts Mathews over Ware nah son you doin all that hindsight 20/20

No way in hell ANYONE starts Mathews over Ware nah son you doin all that hindsight 20/20

My thought process was that ware was going to kill no matter what. Being that he just got back, I should've been more cautious. It's not the fact that Matthews is killing today but, Matthews has been playing good for me when starting. I would normally got wares numbers today with Matthews but Matthews isn't back from injury either. I guess I will retract my comment about it being a no brainier to start Matthews over Ware. Clearly Ware looked more promising. Just sometimes you gotta know when to take a gamble and this was one of those times.

Last edited:
I don't know why I listen to you guys lol. I pulled diggs for m Thomas now I'm gonna lose a must win lol o well

M. Thomas with 2 fumbles to negate his measley 4 points. Brees just didnt wanna show him love :smh:

I guess i cant complain about anyone but Evans and Thomas though. Ware did ok coming off concussion, Kelley did nicely vs Vikings, Rudolph balled, Chiefs finished with 12.

Not a good start for Dak :smh:

Ok Ben & AB need to go off.

Last edited:
So this gonna be the Leveon Bell show today :x ... pass the damn ball (not to bell either)

Last edited:
Need Pit to keep Zeke in check .. i got him in one league but facing him in money league cant afford a loss

Officially down 43.32..

Start:
Dan Bailey
Tom Brady
Julian Edleman
New England Patriots defense

Bench:
Russell Wilson

F*** you steelers s*** as defense

83 yd td just killed my chances. That alone was a 20pt play for Zeke

I went from down by 5 to down by 30 in a matter of 3 minutes Gates TD and Zeke TD

Back
Top Bottom