OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

21 from Julio and 16 from Bryant to start the week :nthat:

I'm playing somebody who started these same two guys except Julio had 23 in my league....not a good start to the week.

I'm hoping Cobb is declared out right before kickoff and he's screwed. He has nobody else playing 4pm or later and nobody really to drop.

would you guys drop gillesle for prossie? im not a McCoy owner but figured he would have more long term value

I'm playing somebody who started these same two guys except Julio had 23 in my league....not a good start to the week.

I'm hoping Cobb is declared out right before kickoff and he's screwed. He has nobody else playing 4pm or later and nobody really to drop.
If it wasn't for the point difference, I was about to ask more about this league you are in. I have Cobb going too :lol:

Honestly all I was targeting in the 2nd round was Evans

Picked OBJ with my 3rd pick

I was so happy to get him. Damn beast
I'm in 3 season long leagues..... In every league my second round pick was Mike Evans..... Saw him in preseason and it's his 3rd season... MONEY TIME

I was between Keenan Allen & Mike Evans for my 2nd round pick (16th overall).

I'd be set if I chose Evans since I got Johnson in the 1st & McCoy in the 3rd :smh: :smh:

Anyone streaming Nick Foles this week? QBs on my waivers are super thin. Best available are Tyrod, Flacco, Bortles and Eli.

I'm in 3 season long leagues..... In every league my second round pick was Mike Evans..... Saw him in preseason and it's his 3rd season... MONEY TIME
Yeah did a snake draft 10 team.
Picked Julio at 3 ,
2nd round Ingram
Swung back around and for Evans in the 3rd.

To be honest I wanted Marshall, but the homey snatched him, and I just took Evans.. Worked out well

Honestly all I was targeting in the 2nd round was Evans

Picked OBJ with my 3rd pick

I was so happy to get him. Damn beast

If only OBJ had put up similar numbers to him
This season :x

I would have been good lol

What a waste of mike Evans now

whats the deal wit Mark Ingram....?    
nerd.gif

anyone rolling with him after being benched?

whats the deal wit Mark Ingram....?    :nerd:

anyone rolling with him after being benched?

I am, I still believe he will have the majority of touches and have a bounce back game.. No better team to provide that than the niners

So you guys still rollin with Minnesota defense?

They have Detroit.

I have both them and Stafford but I need to get one out my lineup im leaning towards benching Stafford.

Still torn on my last move of the week.

Drop Doyle, grab Kendricks

or

Drop Titans DEF, grab Chargers or Packers

:nerd:

So you guys still rollin with Minnesota defense?

They have Detroit.

I have both them and Stafford but I need to get one out my lineup im leaning towards benching Stafford.

I'm rolling with Vikings defense all year long.

Back
Top Bottom