OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

XfbsYSI.png

Carr and Cooper put on their big boy pants and carried me to a lead.
pimp.gif
 Pretty confident I'll hold on.

Was feeling pretty bad about having D.Carr on the bench this week, but AR12 came through for me and only had 2 fewer points. 
nthat.gif

I'm up 45 and done, but the guy I am playing has:

Dez

R.Matthews

Minnesota D

I would like to think I am safe but who knows this damn FFball year 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Snatched Sanu when I heard Montgomery wasn't playing. Glad I did.

Down 5.5 with my Vikes D and Sturgis vs his Bailey

So does Ryan Mathews not get PT anymore

If I knew he wouldn't start to touch the ball period even though it's early I could have played Duke johnson

If I knew he wouldn't start to touch the ball period even though it's early I could have played Duke johnson
Just putting this out there but I was playing against Duke and he outscored my Crowell.... 17.60, 14.30!

Snatched Sanu when I heard Montgomery wasn't playing. Glad I did.

Same here. Found out 10 minutes before kickoff.

Probably all for nothing though. Up 23 but I'm done and going against Minny D and Alshon tomorrow. Hoping for a competent Cutler without Alshon's help. Def not expecting a W.

I wasnt expecting much from him but i had to play him since Montgomery was inactive.

I had a deal in place to trade him and a receiver to get Gore, but the Gore owner also owned CJA so that fell thru. Trade was supposed to happen last week and they never clicked accept (but told me it was deal thru text :smh:)

Mathews has also fumbled twice late in the 4th quarter so that prob goes with his lack of production

Last edited:
Gonna lose, going against Elliot

Up 10
But need pts from Mathews which won't happen

May just grab my first W in 4 weeks, send prayers my way.

I would be way more comfortable if I had played Crowder over Thompson, or if Ty Williams didn't give me 1.40 :x . Montgomery being a last-minute scratch irked me too.

Well at least Ryan Mathews didnt put up a goose egg

Any chance rudolph has a Gronk like game tomorrow :nerd:

Pipe dream

So Ryan Mathews gets like 3 snaps total

Hasn't stepped foot on the field since?

:x

Last edited:
So Ryan Mathews gets like 3 snaps total

Hasn't stepped foot on the field since?

:x

Man you keep acting like Mathews is the focal point of the eagles offense and all of sudden they abandoned anything to do with him. He's been hit or miss all season

Trust me he's not getting back in in the 4th quarter after he fumbled twice in the 4th, one cost the game for Philly. As much as I need him to score for me too it's not happening.

You need to find another option at RB because relying on him ain't the wave

He's not but when I bench him he gets touches and touchdowns

When I play him he plays 5 snaps

So really it's hit or miss and they label him as the lead back which is why I even have him rostered lol

Back
Top Bottom