OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Well regardless ts a s*** show with that backfirld beat of luck to anyone starting someone from that game lol

But from what i read dont expect to get ctedited RB points of you play Montgomery and he carries the ball a lot
Nah man you're misinterpreting it.

He'll still get all of the points when he carries the ball. You just won't be able to plug him at your RB slot for fantasy even though he'll be a RB in real life. You'll have to start him at WR or Flex.

But technically a carry isn't a reception for PPR, right?

Huh? Unlesss you play in a league where you get points per running attempt it'll be exactly the same as the points you'd get for a RB...only you won't be able to slot him into your RB spot at the moment.

interesting...someone just offered me will fuller for my knile davis..

View media item 2204860
Current team... Ingram and Gurley are killing me RN and prob need RB help..but feel like fuller is too much value to pass up on

What y'all think?

Last edited:
Well regardless ts a s*** show with that backfirld beat of luck to anyone starting someone from that game lol

But from what i read dont expect to get ctedited RB points of you play Montgomery and he carries the ball a lot

He'll still get all of the points when he carries the ball. You just won't be able to plug him at your RB slot for fantasy even though he'll be a RB in real life. You'll have to start him at WR or Flex.

What buc em buc em said.

A carry is a carry :lol:.

Fantasy points aren't position-specific. Think of it this way:

For the guy in your lineup at the RB slot, you get points when he rushes (yardage). You also get points when he catches passes (yardage + PPR).

With Montgomery this week the same thing will be true, only reversed. He'll be in your WR slot in your lineup. But he'll still get points when he rushes and catches passes.

Last edited:

What buc em buc em said.

A carry is a carry :lol:.

Fantasy points aren't position-specific. Think of it this way:

For the guy in your lineup at the RB slot, you get points when he rushes (yardage). You also get points when he catches passes (yardage + PPR).

With Montgomery this week the same thing will be true, only reversed. He'll be in your WR slot in your lineup. But he'll still get points when he rushes and catches passes.

Ah I get it now. I was going based off the fact that his game-log doesn't read "Rush attempts", only targets and receptions. But that has to be because doesn't have the RB label.

Giovani Bernard vs CLE
Or
Jamaal Charles vs NO

Also

Pick 2

Travis Benjamin vs ATL
Jarvis Landry Vs BUF
Allen Hurns vs OAK

I am kind of more interested in this game tonight to solely watch how the Packers handle the RB position now. 

Im playing against T Montgomery tonight and have Crosby going so here is to hoping lots of field goals are kicked lol. 

Gotcha well thats gonna suck if he rushes the whole game and does crap u used a WR spot for nothin.

Gotcha well thats gonna suck if he rushes the whole game and does crap u used a WR spot for nothin.

Montgomery is a receiver first. They won't pound him between the tackles 20 times a game :lol:

Most of his catches last week were from out of the backfield, just as an extension of a run play. I expect most of his work will continue to come from the pass.

been an interesting post-waiver two days, meaning you can snatch these people as FAs, at least in my league.

Jacquizz Rodgers
Mike Gillislee
Eifert
Knile Davis
Ty Montgomery
Dwayne Washington

I wish I had more roster spots. Considering going without a D this week so I can snatch some more people up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom