OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

nfl-network-laughing-o.gif

:x chiefs D ... 49 pts in my league

Lord what the hell was Fitzpatrick doing!!? No wonder Marshall and Enunwa didnt do squat

Need Dez to ball out for me to win :smh: if Decker put up anything worthwhile I would be leading. Same for A.J. Green.

Langford never got a hole like that. :smh:

Oh well. I'm dropping him this week. He's a bum and this Bears team is horrible.

Got washed this week. Cam **** the bed, and I was on the road so I still had Delanie in and forgot to sub out Decker for Sanders. Plus Ware got hoed on the TD.

On the Eagles, again:

Is Ryan Mathews going to continue to lose touches or was week 2 was a fluke?

I'm considering trading him for Doug Martin and see if the owner will bite. I have Charles Sims btw.

@Nickthestick1991
 Did you check out the Starboy song yet by The Weeknd :nerd:

you my dude, saw 'ryan Mathews' in the preview and figured I'd help you out..

obviously you know ryan Mathews is a huge injury risk.. even with that I wouldn't be overly dependent upon him because I could realistically see our GM (who likes to make deals) looking to move him and maybe even sproles

but as an eagles fan, I see at least 3 of our backs continuing to get work if Mathews and sproles stick around (barner being the 3rd guy).. I could see our rookie (smallwood) getting more and more carries by the week

sneaky pickups from the eagles in deeper leagues, trey burton and smallwood.. maybe even barner

I expect us to see what we have in smallwood and barner throughout the season just because of how deep RB is in the next draft.. so gotta see if the cheaper backs on the team could make the vets expendable before next season

burton will be a consistent 4-5 catch guy (even when ertz returns) just because of how much better our TEs are then our WRs.. and then they all do different stuff so makes sense to play them all at once (celek is the blocker.. so trey is the guy you want if ertz is out)

CMike was a FA in one of my leagues .. i have Rawls :x :x

I was for sure he was on someones roster already, i must have gotten it confused with my money league where hes on the team i faced this week

>: :smh: :smh:

Man i goofed .. hes for sure gone now i have #9 priority

CMike was a FA in one of my leagues .. i have Rawls :x :x

I was for sure he was on someones roster already, i must have gotten it confused with my money league where hes on the team i faced this week

>: :smh: :smh:

Man i goofed .. hes for sure gone now i have #9 priority

I drafted and been stashing C-Mike on my bench this whole time. Just wasn't buying Rawls being ready yet and maybe he still will be starter eventually but think C-Mike should have at least warranted getting some more starts after today's game.

Be nice if I could trade him for some help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom