OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Question of the day.

I have been able to keep ODB for last year and then again for this year. 

Next year I cannot keep him so I am looking for that round 14 or maybe even free agency guy that will be a stud next year. 

Any ideas on someone? I realize alot can change from this year to the next but some names to put on my radar would be great. 

In my keeper leage a round 14 or later can be kept for a 12th rounder the following year and then a 10th the following year. (2 year max)

Thanks in advance. 
So you're looking for a mega-sleeper, essentially? It's tough. Is Josh Gordon owned in your league?

Other names:

Dorial Green-Beckham

Tyler Lockett

Jaelen Strong

*note — I've never done a keeper league, so I might be misunderstanding your question or completely off base here.

Last edited:
Question of the day.

Next year I cannot keep him so I am looking for that round 14 or maybe even free agency guy that will be a stud next year. 

Any ideas on someone? I realize alot can change from this year to the next but some names to put on my radar would be great. 

In my keeper leage a round 14 or later can be kept for a 12th rounder the following year and then a 10th the following year. (2 year max)

Thanks in advance. 

Kevin White or Corey Coleman most likely. Jordan Howard could also be this year's David Johnson.

What does everyone think about Sammy Watkins this year? I keep going back and forth.

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/football/2016/auction-values.cfm

Here is a link for avg auction values for 2016. This will give you a ballpark idea of how much studs will go for. You can even go back to last year and see how cheap mega sleepers went for and what they ended up producing.

Highly recommend doing a mock auction draft if its your first time. Convinced one of my leagues to try auction style like 2-3 years ago. Peyton went for 70 on a 200 budget... needless to say we went back to regular style because they were clueless :lol:

Last edited:

Question of the day.

Thanks in advance. 
Ill co-sign whoever said Kevin White above.  He will go sooner than the 14th round, but him, Breshad Perriman (big risk since he is really injury prone), Sterling Shepard, Stefon Diggs should all be pretty good pick ups in the later rounds.

What does everyone think about Sammy Watkins this year? I keep going back and forth.

Same as every year IMO. Awesome talent but trouble staying healthy and has an inconsistent quarterback in a run heavy offense.

Every ADP ive seen him on has been either late first round or second round.  Where are you getting this from?
Damn I don't know what to do. I have the 10th pick in a snake draft and kind of want to take him on the snake back but like someone said earlier in the thread that you would essentially have to draft Williams like in the mid rounds.

Damn I don't know what to do. I have the 10th pick in a snake draft and kind of want to take him on the snake back but like someone said earlier in the thread that you would essentially have to draft Williams like in the mid rounds.
Im in an 8 team league and I definitely plan on drafting him if he drops to the second round just because deangelo williams will be like a 10th or 11th round pick then.  Regardless I am going to pick Williams to **** over the owner lol

Sigh league manager activated our league again for this year and I remembered that I went 12-1 regular season last year only to lose first round of the playoffs... Revenge season approaching

Back
Top Bottom