OFFICIAL 2016 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

would you take him with 12th pick or go with 2 WRs (dez/robinson/marshall/green) combo?
What type of league are you in?

I would person go WR/WR then take either Ingram or Rawls in the third.
standard and PPR. im just thinking out the combos that i can get at 11th/12th pick. ive had green/gronk/elliot drop to those picks and its always tough at that spot to me. ingram isnt dropping to late 3rd IMO

Last edited:
I'm setting up a NT League on Yahoo if anyone is interested. Not sure if I wanna go with 10 or 12 teams but it depends on responses. Only got myself and champ in the league do def need more people

I'm setting up a NT League on Yahoo if anyone is interested. Not sure if I wanna go with 10 or 12 teams but it depends on responses. Only got myself and champ in the league do def need more people

i'm down

aj green or dez Bryant in a ppr league

In most of my expert leagues green is going four or five picks before Dez. Big question mark. If Romo stays healthy Dez is gold. Until Tyler eifert comes back green is basically the only threat to catch a ball on that team which worries me a little. Depending on who else is available I might take someone else instead AKA cooks or Robinson. If you are going to take a shot on one or the other I think that dez a higher ceiling

Reactions: fx2
In most of my expert leagues green is going four or five picks before Dez. Big question mark. If Romo stays healthy Dez is gold. Until Tyler eifert comes back green is basically the only threat to catch a ball on that team which worries me a little. Depending on who else is available I might take someone else instead AKA cooks or Robinson. If you are going to take a shot on one or the other I think that dez a higher ceiling
I like allen robinson to in the second round.  He gets quick a few more targets than both Dez and Green so I think he is a solid pick up as well.  Just not as big of a name yet so people stay away from him.

I usually can't stream defenses until the playoffs cause I'm cheap and don't won't to pay $3 transaction fee :lol:
Yeah I'm in a league with transaction fees and another league with a max of 15 pickups all year :x. Those are the worst when it comes to streaming D/ST or QB. It's almost impossible.

As commishoner of my league, I didn't want to set up a transaction fee or max amount of moves for the season. I did set 3 per week tho.

What do ya guys think about Bench/IR? Right now I have it set at 4 Bench spots and 1 IR as opposed to 5 and none.

I usually can't stream defenses until the playoffs cause I'm cheap and don't won't to pay $3 transaction fee 
laugh.gif
Yeah I'm in a league with transaction fees and another league with a max of 15 pickups all year
sick.gif
. Those are the worst when it comes to streaming D/ST or QB. It's almost impossible.
As commishoner of my league, I didn't want to set up a transaction fee or max amount of moves for the season. I did set 3 per week tho.

What do ya guys think about Bench/IR? Right now I have it set at 4 Bench spots and 1 IR as opposed to 5 and none.
i think this year whether its a 10 or 12 man league you should have 5 BN and 1 IR, possibly even 6BN or an extra WR slot for 10 man leagues. theres just too many good players out there that even in a 12 man league you will have studs in the FA

I agree. I'm always a fan of having a deeper team to make the free agent pool alot more shallow.

I usually can't stream defenses until the playoffs cause I'm cheap and don't won't to pay $3 transaction fee :lol:
Yeah I'm in a league with transaction fees and another league with a max of 15 pickups all year :x . Those are the worst when it comes to streaming D/ST or QB. It's almost impossible.

i think this year whether its a 10 or 12 man league you should have 5 BN and 1 IR, possibly even 6BN or an extra WR slot for 10 man leagues. theres just too many good players out there that even in a 12 man league you will have studs in the FA

Hmm fair points + stick stick 's post. May up it to 5 Bench. 12-man league.

Last edited:
Perfect flex, especially in PPR.

110 catches coming.

Flex? Man in PPR he might be borderline WR1/definite WR2 this year. Stafford is still going to chuck the ball a ton this year and Tate always went off every time Calvin was out. Where he's going in drafts I think he's the best value pick of any WR this year.

Last edited:
I agree. I'm always a fan of having a deeper team to make the free agent pool alot more shallow.

Agree 100% most of my 12 or 14 team leagues have a minimum of 20 rounds and some have 26 rounds. I am also a very big fan of blind free-agent bidding. Where each team starts out with 1000 fake dollars and you put blind bids on players you want in free agency. Why should you get a guy first because you have a terrible record and penalized teams that have better records. All the leauges I have played use this system and there is a challenging strategy to this.

Last edited:
I'm picking Golden Tate in every damn draft this year.
Same here. Had him 2 years ago when Megatron was hurt alot and he put up WR1 numbers often. Hoping for more of the same this year.

Who do people like for TE this year?
Zach Ertz
Ladarius Green
Julius Thomas
Dwayne Allen
Eric Ebron

Agree 100% most of my 12 or 14 team leagues have a minimum of 20 rounds and some have 26 rounds. I am also a very big fan of blind free-agent bidding. Where each team starts out with 1000 fake dollars and you put blind bids on players you want in free agency. Why should you get a guy first because you have a terrible record and penalized teams that have better records. All the leauges I have played use this system and there is a challenging strategy to this.
Yeah in both leagues I commish we have blind bidding for waivers as well. Been doing it for around 3 years now. I've also converted a few other leagues to start using them too :lol:. Once you're in a league with blind bidding waivers you start to wonder why it isn't the default format.

NT is the only place where I've seen people wanting to pick Ebron

Everyone else calling him trash and worthless

Julius thomas will be a waste of a pick. 

Bortles needs to become more consistent. 

While robinson and hurns will get the majority of the targets. 

He will definitely see an increase in targets. Now it's up to him to catch the ball. I think Kelce should have a nice year

Julius thomas will be a waste of a pick. 

Bortles needs to become more consistent. 

While robinson and hurns will get the majority of the targets. 
TEs are a crap shoot unless it's Gronk. There are always bargains after say the 8th round, and there'll definitely be guys who break out via the waiver wire.

Ebron was useable last year in his 2nd year and I expect him to improve this year. TE is a hard position to learn from college to the pros. Plus there's a lot of targets to go around with Megatron gone.

As for Thomas, he's 2 years removed from a few dominant seasons. He'll be fully healthy for the start of this year. What makes you think Bortles won't throw to him? Even if he only gets 6 targets a game you better believe he'll get a few red zone looks. He leads all TEs in TDs over the past 3 seasons, and that's with last year's half of a season and 2014s injury halted season.

Last edited:
Very good question and not an easy one to answer. The Saints defense is horrible. The Colts defense is bad. Right now I think it is a coin flip. I do love Moncrief to have a nice year and Brandin Cooks. I give a slight Edge to Drew Brees

Back
Top Bottom