Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephs christmas numbers
laugh.gif

This ***** like "Im supposed to be on vacation right now. Yall thought I was gonna do work"
laugh.gif

Steph is playing disinterested, shook and/or drunk. Not sure which one.

It's called moving the ball and letting the offense come to you. Nothing wrong with that.

It's called moving the ball and letting the offense come to you. Nothing wrong with that.

Who cares who team it is? That's such a juvenile topic.

The team as a whole is dangerous

Had to quote.

Those who "get it".

:pimp:

Curry looking shook as ****...he's trying to be as far away from the ball as possible. I'll be interested to see how Iggy plays too.

I never commented on the ball movement, I think that's great. He's just not playing like the Steph Curry I've seen at other points this season. He also was extremely sloppy early on which once again has nothing to do with ball movement. My post is furthermore validated by his 11.2PPG on 28% from the field and 17% from 3 on Christmas throughout his career. I have no clue why he would consistently play poorly on this day but maybe that's it.

cavs vs warriors game is so rigged , refs are calling everything in favor of cavs like 90% of the foul calls were clearly not fouls 

I like last year's script better but these are good too. Hopefully Nike comes through with the heat next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom