Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on in Memphis. They've really been struggling since Conley returned.

Its a double edge sword getting players back all at once.

Glad we're getting healthy, but the chemistry sucks right now and all the guys who came back are rusty. Then, Parsons coming back tomorrow and its going to be even worse.

Just a temporary thing, but we'll survive. People won't even say nothing come January when we on another win streak :smokin

Last edited:
I bought into the Dante Exum hype. I still think he's going to be good but I don't see star. 

Draymond doing too much man 
laugh.gif

Dubs 89-6 in last 95 home games [emoji]128565[/emoji]

Quin Snyder looks like an 90s action movie villain

I'm probably in the minority but the disparity between the raptors and the cavs isn't that great

Cavs have serious roster issues. Probably won't stop them from getting out the east barring health but still, the game between them and the raptors isn't that big to me

The Raps always look serious until they play teams that read the scouting report and refs stop calling their flops in the playoffs :lol:

Whoever here said the raps need to try to move t ross for ibaka was on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom