Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Superteam Showdown about to commence soon 
nthat.gif

KD vs. Melo

D. Rose vs. Steph

KP vs. Draymond

Joakim vs. Javale 

Wait, Bill Simmons actually wrote, like, a 5,000-word fan fiction piece about Boogie in Boston? He dun lost his mind.

KP gonna be out the game in two minutes. Draymond gonna antagonize him into early foul trouble and blow the doors off

There was a Knick fan saying he wanted to rest their guys so they can use it as an excuse when they lost :lol:

KD is athletic but he is not in the Westbrook/Bron/Diaw tier.

Melo & Rose are out

They really gotta do something about this rest **** man

I know melo and rose have the shoulder and the back spasms but I still hate it

I honestly don't mind it, just do it during a home game tho.

The Cavs go into Memphis once a year. Some people might only be able to go 1 game a year & they chose that one to see LeBron & Kyrie. The home crowd has 41 chances to see their star players.

I honestly don't mind it, just do it during a home game tho.

The Cavs go into Memphis once a year. Some people might only be able to go 1 game a year & they chose that one to see LeBron & Kyrie. The home crowd has 41 chances to see their star players.

This. Just sit out a home game. At least those people can see them 38+ other times during the season.

When are they required to release their roster? And if your team sucks you shouldn't be allowed to rest anyone. For what?

Was actually planning to go the distance on this Knicks vs Warriors unless it got ugly early. But since TNT has been #Popoviched yet once again, i'll just catch the highlights in the morning.

Yeah nba got to start putting the foot down, I was expecting a melo vs KD battle now I'm watching a lance Thomas vs KD :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom