Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell Westbrook, the Oklahoma City Thunder's historically prolific point guard, is sick and tired of hearing and talking about triple-doubles.

Westbrook failed to notch a triple-double for the third consecutive game in the Thunder's 109-89 loss  Wednesday to the Utah Jazz, which qualifies as noteworthy due to his remarkable production so far this season.

"Honestly, man, people and this triple-double thing is kind of getting on my nerves," said Westbrook, who was 7-of-25 from the floor and committed five turnovers. "People think if I don't get it, it's like a big thing. When I do get it, it's a thing. If y'all just let me play. ... If I get it, I get it. If I don't, I don't. It is what it is. I really don't care. For the 100th time, I don't care."
Screen_Shot_2015-08-31_at_11.40.38_AM_c34ncv.png

Wouldn't mind having Bojan in OKC. Give us him and Kilpatrick for Kanter.

Kanter is never going to get more than 19mpg
Oddly enough, Kanter would've been a Net if they didn't give up that draft pick. That said....hell nah. This Nets management staff aint doin that.

Thunder, pacers and Rockets all have interest in Rudy Gay.

Also, Gordon Hayward he will "prioritize competing for a championship" thus summer. Does this mean he is out?? Where can he go? The Celtics?

As a delegate of The Rudy Gay Fan Club, unless the trade involves Brewer, Tyler Ennis, and a Champs Sports gift card, no thanks

Lakers really depend on Russell to set the pace.. so when he got hurt, at the same time as a surging Nick Young, it really effected their balance. It is what it is, he just came back from injury hopefully they can regain a rhythm 

Hopefully they're not as trash as they're showing to be during this particular stretch. I feel like they will get back on track
They were/are losing to bad teams and squads that had injuries as well ...their just a bad team that got off to a decent start , it's leveling out now

I'll like to see Rudy go to the Thunder. They need another scorer in that lineup.

I have no clue why the Pacers are looking at him. They have a ton of frontcourt players already.

Last edited:
Aaron Gordon got busy last night.

33 points, 4 three pointers, 7 rebounds

Free Aaron Gordon.

Sabonis has played 554 minutes and has gone to the FT line twice the entire season.

So much for slandering Ibaka. Maybe Westbrook is the PF killer. :lol:

I'll like to see Rudy go to the Thunder. They need another scorer in that lineup.

I have no clue why the Pacers are looking at him. They have a ton of frontcourt players already.

They're trying to corner the market on inefficient volume scorers that can't shoot 3s or play defense.

I need Houston to lose, but their schedule in December has been cake outside of a few teams. Well deserved considering it was pretty tough early on though

*Re-sign with old team for max*

*Demand to get traded two and a half yrs later when team can't build around big contract*

They were/are losing to bad teams and squads that had injuries as well ...their just a bad team that got off to a decent start , it's leveling out now
They're definitely not a good team they're young too

They can't afford injuries and still win was my point.. when fully healthy I'd say they're still better than the kings, nuggets and suns which is good for 9 or 10th best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom