Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jah starts w/ Embiid for the first time ever.

Embiid's usage plummets. 0 shots in 9 mins in the first before he was taken out.

Interesting.

6ers are a mess. They shoulda been traded Jah and Nerlens. Some of the worse drafting ever.

Dude, it's an experiment they can afford to do. Jah still works well as a sixth man. I have no problem with them testing this lineup out.

Who else would they have drafted instead of Jah (don't say Porzingus)? We had our eyes set to Dlo but that didn't work out.
Trading for Narlens was a steal and a no-brainer at the time
Embiid was the #1 pick if not for the injury

I don't see how this was some of the worst drafting ever if the strategy was to draft the best talent.

Embiid's usage plummets. 0 shots in 9 mins in the first before he was taken out.

Interesting.

6ers are a mess. They shoulda been traded Jah and Nerlens. Some of the worse drafting ever.

Dude, it's an experiment they can afford to do. Jah still works well as a sixth man. I have no problem with them testing this lineup out.

Who else would they have drafted instead of Jah (don't say Porzingus)? We had our eyes set to Dlo but that didn't work out.

I don't see how this was some of the worst drafting ever if the strategy was to draft the best talent.

Mans dont know what they talking about b. 6er's are far from a mess especially compared to like a year ago with embiid being such a major ?

The Sixers future always banked on one or two of those kids being a potential transcendent player. Looks like they know who that is now...and the other franchise cornerstone hasn't even played yet. Their future is bright provided Embiid doesn't relapse.

Last edited:

Interesting.

Emmanuel Mudiay. When you daft you also have to pick players that fit not just random dudes with talent. :lol:

At the time people called these pick funny and it still is.

:stoneface: you mean some of the worst luck ever. If we had 2nd overall that one year we wouldnt have even picked Jah

6ers are not unlucky. They've had 3 straight top 3 picks. You just gotta pick the right dudes. Embid and Simmons are nice building blocks now they have to get rid of dead weight for pieces that fit.

Last edited:
The Nets bench 
roll.gif

I swear the opposing team bench reactions are the funniest **** 
laugh.gif

Especially when they be trying not to react.

I always enjoy when the players on the bench (especially of the player that got dunked on) buckle their knees but restrain themselves mid-reaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom