Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just see Dell in the crowd? Did his *** show up without his fine *** wife? Dont nobody want to see him without her

Cant like a dude who be running around hittin dudes in the nuts

Steph was likeable til they started losing
steph was never this angel that the media tried to portray him to be
he was always doing those things lol

Zero problem with it..

But like I said, when things started going wrong.. that's when dude started looking funny

I thought it was hilarious him clowning bron and co about the lockerroom smelling like champagne.. but you gotta be able to take it when your turn comes around

its crazy cause kd could have went to the clippers and they would have been almost as good as gsw and ge would've caught no flack at all

Now Oladipo wanna turn up 
laugh.gif

If Klay shot was falling he would be same ol klay from last season knocking down crazy jumpers.

Zero problem with it..

But like I said, when things started going wrong.. that's when dude started looking funny

I thought it was hilarious him clowning bron and co about the lockerroom smelling like champagne.. but you gotta be able to take it when your turn comes around
oh yeah that was super corny especially considering the circumstances in which they won lol.

Defense never been a priority for OKC

Tonight maybe, but they're playing gsw :lol:

They've been really good on that end to start the year though. (Of course, playing Philly, phx, LAL and LAC) kind of skews that but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom