Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at Staples Center. My bae Tinashé just sang the anthem. No way we lose with her ol fine forehead hving *** in the building.

Clippers are the type of truffle butter soft team to let one man beat them. Russ finna will the squad to victory. #thunderup

Y'all setting yourselves up with the Schroeder slander

For what? He's 4 years into the league and he's still the EXACT same player just with more minutes now. He can have some good games, just like any other real good backup point guard can do. But as a guy that you're putting as your full-time starting point guard to run your team he's not going to cut it

GG 

I can't believe Amir Johnson beat us 
mean.gif

Y'all setting yourselves up with the Schroeder slander

For what? He's 4 years into the league and he's still the EXACT same player just with more minutes now. He can have some good games, just like any other real good backup point guard can do. But as a guy that you're putting as your full-time starting point guard to run your team he's not going to cut it

People sure we're boosting him up while slandering Teague not too long ago :lol:

Last edited:
Damn Clipshow

Damn Cubs

(Memphis Grizz having to go OT against Pels 
laugh.gif
 who actually played lastnight instead of DNP)

Last edited:
His first year starting, no? Dudes is so quick to write people's obituaries.. Randle, DLO, Mudiay etc.

Funny stuff

Clippers jogging back on D like they aren't playing OKC and Russ

Last edited:
Wonder if Billy will give Abrines more PT since Grant can check some of the more athletic dudes in the 2nd unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom