Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
malone wasnt hurt till game 2 of the finals.  talking bout before hand. lakers had kobe and shaq. dont care about records. Kobe and shaq  won 3 rings together
 lakers >warriors. facts are they arent the biggest upset. thats not even an opinion. i posted the proof. 
Wasn't Malone playing hobbled through the playoffs? I thought he was. In the Houston series he played well and i thought he had been playing hurt in that series

I'm not talking about strictly Vegas odds. If we're going by that, sure it may be the biggest upset

What was the more disappointing/legacy tainting Finals performance.....Steph in the Last 3 minutes of Game 7 or Bron throughout 2011?

What was the more disappointing/legacy tainting Finals performance.....Steph in the Last 3 minutes of Game 7 or Bron throughout 2011?

Bron in 2011 and it's not even close, he did it in 4 consecutive games.

I survived camping in the Smokey Mountains. I did, however, tumble down while hiking. 

I literally fell down a mountain, hit some bushes, managed not to hit any of the rocks and fell like ten feet in between two heavy logs/steps... and somehow didn't break anything.

So I got that going for me.

Did I miss anything good while away?

I thought so but wanted to see what the general sentiment was from all the people having the discussion about LeBron's place in history. I'm not sure if any of the people he is being compared with have THAT big of a blemish on their résumé. Furthermore, I would say that outside of maybe two Finals runs, LeBron has coasted through the Eastern Conference because of the level of difficulty.

“The NCAA is really f—ed up,” Simmons said on “One and Done,” a film that will air on Showtime on Friday night. “Everybody’s making money except the players. We’re the ones waking up early as hell to be the best teams and do everything they want us to do and then the players get nothing. They say education, but if I’m there for a year, I can’t get much education.”

In one scene, filmed last season, Simmons said he had no intention of attending class after he became eligible for the second semester. […] “I got B’s and C’s; I’m not going to class next semester because I don’t need to,” Simmons said. “… I’m here to play, I’m not here to go to school.”

“The NCAA is messed up,” Simmons said. “I don’t have a voice. … I don’t get paid to do it. Don’t say I’m an amateur and make me take pictures and sign stuff and go make hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars off one person. … I’m going off on the NCAA. Just wait, just wait. I can be a voice for everybody in college. I’m here because I have to be here [at LSU]. … I can’t get a degree in two semesters, so it’s kind of pointless. I feel like I’m wasting time.”

Starting to gain some respect for this wag

Last edited:
This Charlotte/Philly game ugly.. so many fouls and we just started 
sick.gif

I thought so but wanted to see what the general sentiment was from all the people having the discussion about LeBron's place in history. I'm not sure if any of the people he is being compared with have THAT big of a blemish on their résumé. Furthermore, I would say that outside of maybe two Finals runs, LeBron has coasted through the Eastern Conference because of the level of difficulty.

Idk that finals Bron had vs the Mavs how little he showed up THE WHOLE SERIES I can't seem to let that go man :smh:

I survived camping in the Smokey Mountains. I did, however, tumble down while hiking. 

I literally fell down a mountain, hit some bushes, managed not to hit any of the rocks and fell like ten feet in between two heavy logs/steps... and somehow didn't break anything.

Good lord, glad you're ok man... 

Didn't miss much, just some Lebron bashing today (and Tottenham's horrendous run of form these last 6 matches)

**** man....

Glad you're alright

I can't wait to see Embiid and Dario play with some competent NBA players. Not the TJ McConnells, Stauskas and Hollis Thompsons of the world...

The thread's actually been half decent for the most part up until this afternoon. Falling down a mountain might've been better than reading the previous 3-4 pages.

First thing I thought of when I read what you posted was Lone Survivor...

*Trey Burke is awful.

Damn man, glad to hear you're alright!

While you were gone it was determine Kawhi > KD, Steph is washed and of course we discussed the Grizzlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom