Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro somebody on twitter just said
Which one of y'all said Matt Barnes now a 5 time NBA champion?? Lmao
I AM IN TEEEEEAAAAAAAAARRSS!!
roll.gif

Barkley got the ace in his pocket, tho...if he REALLY wants to take it to a personal level.

delonte.jpg

It's Barkley's job to be critical of NBA players and news around the league. It's his job description to express his opinions, no matter how abrasive they may seem. LeBron's the idiot for going into someone else's pocket and counting their money. Who does that? Sounds incredibly immature and petty to me.

Reporters asked bron what he though of those comments and he goes on to say, well he has to say that stuff because he didn't make enough money in the NBA. It's like he lacks the intellectual propensity to think of something more witty or clever to say.

Lebron needs to chill with more rich people, because I can tell y'all for damn sure--money isn't the only thing rich people think about. At least not the really rich people. But if we want to go there, Lebron isn't even on that level either :lol:

Last edited:
The cavs are struggling rn, clips struggling right now with injuries, Rockets are fatigued out of their minds, The Spurs just lost to Seth, Yogi and the Mavs,

meanwhile the Warriors for the most part, have had 3 years of clean bills of health, and are 180-31 over the past 3 seasons.

180-31

Bruh. They've lost 31 times in 3 years 
roll.gif

Barkley got the ace in his pocket, tho...if he REALLY wants to take it to a personal level.

delonte.jpg
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...
All these dudes saying bron didn't get personal would be throwing hissy fits if Chuck did that.

Last edited:
The cavs are struggling rn, clips struggling right now with injuries, Rockets are fatigued out of their minds, The Spurs just lost to Seth, Yogi and the Mavs,

meanwhile the Warriors for the most part, have had 3 years of clean bills of health, and are 180-31 over the past 3 seasons.

180-31

Bruh. They've lost 31 times in 3 years  :rofl:

Dont forget they lost that 3-1 lead in the nba finals, after having a 72-9 season, where it all matters. :rofl:

Tristan better stand up for himself
laugh.gif

First he let's LeBron do all the negotiating to get him money, then let's LeBron tell him who he's allowed to date...

Minus whale call him Daddy!
He already calls him king
Didnt he once say Bron was like a father figure? 
laugh.gif
 Which led to the media asking Kyrie if he felt the same way and Kyrie looking at them like they were crazy 
roll.gif

Dont forget they lost that 3-1 lead in the nba finals, after having a 72-9 season, where it all matters.
roll.gif
Bruh, you a weirdo.

They were handling the cavs. 3-1. Every game of those 3 wins were by double figures. 2 of which were blowouts. Let me say this again, Draymond got suspended, Bogut knee blew out, Iggy Back gave out, and boom the cavs handled that. That's what happened. Those are the facts. If you believe, with everything equal, the warriors would lose 3 straight games to the Cavs then ok.

Bruh, you a weirdo.

They were handling the cavs. 3-1. Every game of those 3 wins were by double figures. 2 of which were blowouts. Let me say this again, Draymond got suspended, Bogut knee blew out, Iggy Back gave out, and boom the cavs handled that. That's what happened. Those are the facts. If you believe, with everything equal, the warriors would lose 3 straight games to the Cavs then ok.

Lame, You mad.

The cavs blew the warriors out 3 times that finals as well, Game 3 by 30, Game 5 by 15, Game 6 by 14. And dont forget since you want to keep making up excuses, if it wasnt for Kyrie and Love being injured in 2015, that lame GS team with stephanie Curry wouldn't have any rings right now.
The Warriors only won 3 times in that series, the Cavs won 4. get that through your skull.
Go cry to someone else about draymond bogut iggy. no one cares they lost period after having a 3-1 lead. The real FACTS are that they LOST! DEAL WITH IT.

View media item 2077840

Last edited:

180-31

Bruh. They've lost 31 times in 3 years  :rofl:
this is so Fn crazy dude.

You mad.

The cavs blew the warriors out 3 times that finals as well, Game 3 by 30, Game 5 by 15, Game 6 by 14. And dont for get since you want to keep making up excuses, if it wasnt for Kyrie and Love being injured in 2015, that lame GS team with stephanie Curry wouldn't have any rings right now.
Go cry to someone else about draymond bogut iggy. no one cares they lost period after having a 3-1 lead. The real FACTS are that the LOST! DEAL WITH IT.
Okay.

this is so Fn crazy dude.
I was telling my homies this went I went to the gym yesterday and of course they were killing me about us getting ran by GSW this weekend.

And I told them, it's not just a clipper issue, it really is an NBA issue. They are so far ahead from the rest of the league, that the idea of them losing 4 times in 7 games w/ homecourt, after having only lost 31 times in 3 years is....like come on. The Clips can't beat GSW, but really who can? They never get hurt, they win every game, I mean, this is MJ's Bulls, Kobe and Shaq lakers, etc. and I don't even know if they were this dominant.

Lame, You mad.

The cavs blew the warriors out 3 times that finals as well, Game 3 by 30, Game 5 by 15, Game 6 by 14. And dont forget since you want to keep making up excuses, if it wasnt for Kyrie and Love being injured in 2015, that lame GS team with stephanie Curry wouldn't have any rings right now.
The Warriors only won 3 times in that series, the Cavs won 4. get that through your skull.
Go cry to someone else about draymond bogut iggy. no one cares they lost period after having a 3-1 lead. The real FACTS are that they LOST! DEAL WITH IT.

View media item 2077840

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom