Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the gist of that article is contested or uncontested Russ's opponents shoot a high percentage...makes since given his position and the amount of elite players at that position. So if that's going to be the case anyway, I'd rather him just get rebounds to ignite my offense especially given the lack of playmakers they have on that end of the floor *shrugs*.

Last edited:
In 4 Ots the Hawks still couldn't put up more points than what the dubs did in regulation.

Russ' stat padding rebounds are kinda good for the team though. He gets it and immediately gets out running on the fast break.

Water is wet, sky is blue, grass is green.
not contesting any shots or defending your man is good for the team. Makes sense......

Defense is only half the game. No big deal
Russ doesnt play good defense anyways. Midas whale hunt for rebounds to start fast breaks while he's at it.

Ha ha ha

What's up with you and basketball players exploding? First it was Rose lower body and now Embiid.
That's typically what happens when your body is brittle. It's a nice adjective to convey the level of frailness I think. 

Speaking of...what ended up happening with Love?

What I've always known.....
i'm tellin ya bruh... i **** with russ but they can deny it all they want.
laugh.gif

Russ is a stat padding chucker. This is undeniable. Like most of you I dislike it too.

But if you cant see that his shameless hunting helps his team more than hurts it then idk what to tell you.

Russ is a stat padding chucker. This is undeniable. Like most of you I dislike it too.
But if you cant see that his shameless hunting helps his team more than hurts it then idk what to tell you.
because it's their only option lol
they won't win anything meaningful playing like that
it's just kind of a band-aid

Russ needs to grt Andre Roberson more shots. And Victor Oladipo aka Dollar Tree store brand Reggie Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom