Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jesus not sure if sage or a skeleton

wants to be a white woman so bad and now she aging like one

Every time I see Sage now all I can think about is her supposedly being David Lee's jumpoff.
laugh.gif
details?

Every time I see Sage now all I can think about is her supposedly being David Lee's jumpoff.
laugh.gif
Wait what?
http://niketalk.com/t/606369/is-taylor-rooks-goat-analyst-vol-cari-have-a-seat/570#post_27338078

The Knicks shouldn't be this bad. They should be demoted and replaced by U Conn women's basketball team.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
details?

laugh.gif
Wait what?
http://niketalk.com/t/606369/is-taylor-rooks-goat-analyst-vol-cari-have-a-seat/570#post_27338078
laugh.gif
Man what. 

Say what you want but these stupid *** little dump passes that Westbrook keeps turning over to Adams reek of him forcing the ball in there to assist hunt.

Last edited:
The way russ is trying to get these last few assists is terrible. But so many people on here are so impressed by these shallow triple doubles.

This fan yelling at Melo :smh:

"That's why no one wants you"

Idiot

Ha ha ha

Speaking of fans yelling at players. That time that Pacers fan was yelling at PG in the playoffs will forever be funny.

"Stop traveling" "you wanna go home in the first round vs Atlanta" "your supposed to be a all star, stop traveling"

Last edited:
Most teams use the review as a chance to have a free timeout. The knicks are making jokes with security and hornacek is just watching them. This is on par when he had to stop players from looking at cheerleaders during timeouts in PHX and go back into the timeout.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom