Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokic looking like he could be the biggest steal since Draymond.

There's never been a big who can pass like him + shoot 3's in his second year.

Great tip off show on TNT right now. Taking a tour of the National Center of Civil and Human Rights in Atlanta.

Jokic's ceiling? Especially in terms of his defense

His ceiling is top 5 offensive 5 in the league with AD/Boogie/Towns/Embiid.

Defensively he's a very smart team defender, doesn't get killed in the PnR, solid 1 on 1 but will never be elite or a true rim protector.

He's been + on defense so far in his career.

He's so good on offense that it doesn't even matter though.

In the building family!
Good stuff.

At least you finally get to see Lebby play.
tongue.gif

this seems to the season of the "young core"...everyone hyped about teams that are 3 to 4 seasons away from being perennial 7th and 8th seeds

Ok this some hate :lol:

:lol: not sure if it's hate or just my honest opinion. as a fan of a team that was always outside of the playoffs looking in, I know those fanbases gotta be excited as hell about that potential

:lol: not sure if it's hate or just my honest opinion. as a fan of a team that was always outside of the playoffs looking in, I know those fanbases gotta be excited as hell about that potential

Its a mix of both lolbut its all good. These fanbases with young cores def should be excited especially Sixers, Bucks & Jazz fans. Wolves gotta get rid of Thibs to get excited lol...sorry bros

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom