Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The talent is that bad in the NBA where 2 teams with 7 stud players can dominate the whole league?

The talent is that bad in the NBA where 2 teams with 7 stud players can dominate the whole league?

Man its alot of great players and the game would be better if they played against each other and not joined up on 1 team that's the killa

Showtime Lakers did this superteam **** way before the Celtics, heat, cavs, and now gsw

I don't understand the flack the warriors get considering 3 of their 4 all stars are home grown thru the draft..folx act like they're the monstars and just took every team's good players

I hope the new CBA fixes this super team nonsense. Dudes like Greek Freak, Harden, Dame, etc can't flourish because the league is dominated by two teams.

Showtime Lakers did this superteam **** way before the Celtics, heat, cavs, and now gsw

I don't understand the flack the warriors get considering 3 of their 4 all stars are home grown thru the draft..folx act like they're the monstars and just took every team's good players

Most of the players was drafted man, KD left a great team when he was up 3-1 on them to join an historic 73 win team.... IMA ask u this...imagine Tim Duncan leaving Spurs in his prime to join the Kobe/Shaq Lakers cause Lakers beat them in the Conference Finals...KD is a top 2-3 player and he's joining a team that won 73 games...how can you guys not see this as a big deal and still support this and defend it, its baffling! Sports supposed to be about competition

NBA is kind of whack. I miss the days when these cats had passion for the game and would be willing to take your head off to win a game. Now all these cats wine and dine together and ish. When is the last time we've seen a good fight or brawl like the good old days?

NBA is kind of whack. I miss the days when these cats had passion for the game and would be willing to take your head off to win a game. Now all these cats wine and dine together and ish. When is the last time we've seen a good fight or brawl like the good old days?

Stop watching

I hope the new CBA fixes this super team nonsense. Dudes like Greek Freak, Harden, Dame, etc can't flourish because the league is dominated by two teams.
I agree man...if it was spread out...ud see a lot better games and different rivalries and it would have an competitive balance... That's all I care for...I don't even watch Warriors or Cavs games anymore unless they are playing each other or the Spurs and maybe Clippers...

#factsonly....them casuals don't get it

The Eastern Conference and Western Comfernce playoffs used to be lit from day 1 back in the day.

Bulls Vs. Knicks/Pacers/Heat/Hornets/Pistons/Magic...and they all used to play each other hard and fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom