Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will never forget reading something during Dwight's rookie season talmbout his goal was to change the NBA logo to a cross or some ********. Imagine the fairytales he tells these teens when he's tryna hunch.

I'm not gonna make fun of ATL anymore because I don't want Wavy to send the goons to Boston. :lol:

Noah & a protected 2nd rounder for Bogut
nerd.gif
No thanks lol

Boston *cough *cough* give us Crowder back

1. Im not one of those dudes who thinks bron is better than mj or will ever be better. Bron is top 3-4 ever though.
2. Bron's last year in cleveland was 09-10 and Vince was definitely on that team. regardless of anything that orlando team was very well constructed and very good. stop trying to make it seem like they were trash.
3. in 09 look at bron's stats in the orlando series and tell me how it was his fault that they lost? lol
and also it's crazy how you say gsw blew that lead instead of giving lebron credit for putting on one of the best finals performances ever. seems like you're one of those irrational dudes.
Good points bro. At this point Bron is a three time champion. Folks who are hating are just trolls with nothing better to do. I'm glad his career didn't end up like Melo that's for sure.

Good points bro. At this point Bron is a three time champion. Folks who are hating are just trolls with nothing better to do. I'm glad his career didn't end up like Melo that's for sure.
funny how all these dudes do is troll and hate all day but if you defend lebron you're a ********r and get called names :rofl:

On his podcast, The Lowe Post, ESPN.com writer Zach Lowe said “They’re already shopping Tim Hardaway for second round picks because they don’t want to pay him.”

Cmon Sixers hop on thattttt

Last edited:
Melo looks lame with the long sleeves and long leg compression joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom