Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what Im talking about last 4 or 5 shot attempts have been dude pullin up with out 1 pass if I remember right.
the man is insane out there... he has times when he's brilliant then loses his mind and does **** like he just did

tired.gif

Well good thing Mem and Utah keep losing as well so OKC not really losing ground in the standings. Looked like a good block by Grant too.

Last edited:
Rockets just unstoppable...D'antoni was a great hire, the best they could have chosen. Harden will win a couple MVPs like Nash did and they may even make it to the Finals. A few years ago that would have sounded crazy but this is the way the NBA is now. Not a lot of great defensive/half court teams that can slow the game down and be D'antoni's kryptonite like the 2000s Spurs

I want to see 30-9 but I have a feeling Orlando is going to be a tough matchup.

Rockets just unstoppable...D'antoni was a great hire, the best they could have chosen. Harden will win a couple MVPs like Nash did and they may even make it to the Finals. A few years ago that would have sounded crazy but this is the way the NBA is now. Not a lot of great defensive/half court teams that can slow the game down and be D'antoni's kryptonite like the 2000s Spurs
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow i ******* hate the cavs. and i ******* hate the idiot teams who keep helping them get better

what gm in their right mind would help the team with the player who keeps pushing their **** in?

this is why the eastern conference stays being trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom