Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2288415
giphy.gif

Last edited:
@ryanjumpman420's breakdown was one of the funniest things in S&T. True bandwagon fan.

@JumpmanFromDaBay was equally as horrible last year. The hurt he had when GSW lost :lol:. Dude was fronting like he was playing basketball, that's why he couldn't answer to the slander :rofl:.

Thank God they're gone. Along with Seamanup

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]:pimp:

The fact he had 420 in his SN shouldve let us know he was an idiot.
That and 69 are the two numbers that immediately tip you off about someone.
:frown: most of my old emails/sn from my pre 18th bday had 420 in the end until I found out what it meant. 420 is my bday btw.

1415_hwk_wired_player_of_the_month_760x442-2.jpg

Us and Dennis the mencae looking like this right now

fresh-prince.jpg
laugh.gif
time flies man.. good times tho. i wonder what the plan is from here...
Yeah I do too. I got used to the Hawks being a decent to good team it was some fun years...my body isn't ready to go back to being mediocre to straight up bad...but we've been there beofre we can weather the storm.

Last edited:
Damn..i stand corrected. That is true. Maybe because korver is only 6'7? Maybe hes a different kind of washed? Maybe hes permanent press?

F it.

Its da cavs year.

All Korver gotta do is camp out in the corner and get wide open looks from Bron. Dude might break his own record now

@ryanjumpman420's breakdown was one of the funniest things in S&T. True bandwagon fan.

@JumpmanFromDaBay was equally as horrible last year. The hurt he had when GSW lost :lol:. Dude was fronting like he was playing basketball, that's why he couldn't answer to the slander :rofl:.

Thank God they're gone. Along with Seamanup

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]:pimp:
How did Ryan an seaman get banned ?

Ryan got banned for posting some racist stuff. Seaman didn't get banned, he just lost his will to live when LeBron won a title for Cleveland.

Called Ryan bandwagon *** out and some of the suckers in here were cosigning him. Seaman was corny. Good riddance to them both

Last edited:

Yeah I do too. I got used to the Hawks being a decent to good team it was some fun years...my body isn't ready to go back to being mediocre to straight up bad...but we've been there beofre we can weather the storm.
me either but it looks like thats where we might be heading unfortunately.. i'm keeping my expectations low so i'm ready for anything.
laugh.gif

Ryan got banned for posting some racist stuff. Seaman didn't get banned, he just lost his will to live when LeBron won a title for Cleveland.
him and A1RMAN must have really been hurt... dudes never showed up again after the finals
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The difference from McHale to D'Antoni is just ridiculous.

Adelman's offense wasn't **** compared to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom