Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

FINALLY a corner,bout damn time :lol:

Someone school me on Darryl Roberts:nerd:

Last edited:
I remember thinking so highly of Mike Davis and then it went downhill

9ers taking another chance on a Game Cock

Any hope for this kid? They scored big time with Hyde

Good riddance #Stacedgod. You acted like an entitled spoiled ***** instead of being a competitive professional and see what it did for you. Excellent draft for my Rams! They went in on a deficiency and landed one of the best prospects in the draft since Andrew Luck. I don't see how they don't finally make it to the playoffs. Hats off Snisher!

Every NFL coach/exec picked Floyd 
laugh.gif

Good riddance #Stacedgod. You acted like an entitled spoiled ***** instead of being a competitive professional and see what it did for you. Excellent draft for my Rams! They went in on a deficiency and landed one of the best prospects in the draft since Andrew Luck. I don't see how they don't finally make it to the playoffs. Hats off Snisher!
Taking an injured Alabama RB with no offensive line...

I'm sure a Super Bowl is in the near future.

Anytime I hear "he is currently not a suspect" in a murder case involving a deceased GF, the boyfriend for sure did it or will get convicted of it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe Troy Hill didn't have his name called. :smh: He was playing better than Ifo for much of last year.

Kurtis Drummond was solid too. Figured in this weak safety class he'd be drafted in the first 4 rounds. UDFA. Shows how much I know. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom