Official 2015 NFL Draft Thread

That's how I feel his career is gonna go.

Yup

I really thought Mettenberger was worth giving a real shot.

I'm not sold on him but I definitely thought he was worth a real shot. There's a few teams that could really use him. Buffalo, Cleveland, NYJ and a few others should look into him tonight depending on what TN wants.

I'm cool with the Giants taking Collins in the 3rd round. Our OL is so bad, I'm down to take a shot on him.

Last edited:
“@AdamSchefter: La'el Collins and his reps have decided if he's not selected tonight he will not sign a contract with a team and will renter draft next year”

“@RapSheet: La’El Collins’ reps tell me if he’s not selected in rounds 2 or 3, he’ll not sign a contract with NFL team & resubmit his name for ’16 draft”

“@RapSheet: La’El Collins’ reps tell me if he’s not selected in rounds 2 or 3, he’ll not sign a contract with NFL team & resubmit his name for ’16 draft”
clearly his reps think he won't amount to **** if he's not selected today smh

Plenty of good talent in the league were drafted in the later rounds

Last edited:
If round 2 starts like this:
Tenn - Jake Fisher
TB - TJ Clemmings
Oak - DGB (just because the thought of Amari + DGB + Crabs + Streeter is STUPID)
Jacksonville - punter
Jets - Gregory
******** - Collins

That'd be pretty :pimp:

^ Steelers moving up for Collins. Tennessee wants to trade back.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you correctly but I'm assuming it's about money. He was supposed to get paid but he won't if he's not drafted tonight. If he's cleared of the charges, he can get paid more next year.

Last edited:
Tevin Coleman to the Raiders would also be a sneaky good pick, too. Murray/Coleman/Helu would be solid as hell.

Plus they could get Struggle Cuts out of there.

Jets better not take Gregory if Strong is still on the board

Jets don't even need to bother picking up offensive weapons at this point.

The only way they're going to do anything is to literally kill Thomas Brady. Get Gregory and just send the house at that Uggs wearing **** boi every down.

Back
Top Bottom