OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what'd Bron do?

i missed it
frown.gif
After the buzzer, he kept blocking the shot off the backboard... like 4 or 5 times in a row.  

u really resort to this when you're angry man?

i thought we all agreed that we wouldnt engage in offensive and personal stuff?
Who is angry? He's known for this, spouting outlandish things. UnchartedLebron's long lost twin. 

I hate to say it but the hawks are trash

I havent seen any trace of that regular season team since this series started.

Everything has been one on one and they look like they have no chemistry on the floor. I wonder what happend and dont get how the coach is letting this go down

I get the cavs are playing good def but lan they cant stop ball movement

Last edited:
Cavs fans anticipating doing GSW like you're doing the Hawks - think about it for a second. The Warriors are superior to the Hawks in every way. Offense, defense, bench, etc. Not saying the Cavs have no chance, but Dubs are a whole different beast.

The forum is already automatically censoring them, so i don't see the issue.

Deleting posts because of asterisks?  What kind of crazy censorship is that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hawks not even going to make it back to ATL after this game, JR going to have cancel the series victory party at Magic City.

Lets just be realistic with these injuries ATL has, they can't even beat the Knicks right now.................The Knicks! and that's pretty bad

Delly's dive was strange for sure, but he's been doing that since Saint Mary's.

If both 2-0 series finish with those teams winning, Steph is the best individual player LeBron has ever faced in the Finals at the time they played? Right?

Cavs fans anticipating doing GSW like you're doing the Hawks - think about it for a second. The Warriors are superior to the Hawks in every way. Offense, defense, bench, etc. Not saying the Cavs have no chance, but Dubs are a whole different beast.
aint no cavs fan, who is not delusional, is thinking this lol

The forum is already automatically censoring them, so i don't see the issue.

Deleting posts because of asterisks?  What kind of crazy censorship is that?

Its been a rule since ezboard. Its was just never enforced until like a week ago in 15 years. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom