OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kobe was so damn sick in that finals series. good lord.

but but but Gasol should've been Finals MVP.

I emailed those images of Jason Terry flashing gang signs to the League.

Hopefully this gets him out the NBA for good.

semi srs

@SherwoodStrauss: Bogut notes that Memphis already tried using TA as a screener, says, "My job will be to stop the ball, not really care about him rolling"

nba_a_rockets_608x342.jpg

and my personal favorite

ibecqVjuVSr9IH.gif

laugh.gif
swear i seen josh smith throwin up naybahood in a game last series.

@SherwoodStrauss: Bogut notes that Memphis already tried using TA as a screener, says, "My job will be to stop the ball, not really care about him rolling"

Yea, for like one play :lol: . TA only played 15 minutes and a good portion of that was in the 1Q before Memphis could even make any adjustments. If he's going to just play a one man zone, it would be smart for TA to screen off Lee or Conley's man and see how GSW plays it. I don't think anything they are doing is unbeatable. Whether or not the Grizz coaching staff is smart enough to come up with something is another story.

I know one thing that would take Bogut out the game. Start hacking him :lol: . Hopefully, Memphis tries that and at least if GSW tries that one man zone, it would be less size in the paint. Also, hack Iguodala as well.

If you really want to slow the game down and take possessions out of the hands of Curry / Klay, just hack Bogut (52% FT). If they take Bogut out, hack Iguodala and make a 59% FT shooter score points. At the end of the day, them scoring 2 points (if that) is better than 3. Once the game slows down enough, advantage Memphis. The uglier the game, the better. I would hate for Memphis to start the hacking strategy, but its an even better response to their "1 man zone" :lol: .

If this was almost any other team in the West, I would say just don't play TA much. He's just needed against the Splash Bros. If Green could at least put together a decent game, we could probably get by without TA as well. But, he's been trash.

its interesting how every year an average at best east team gets hella hyped up so that it seems like lebron actually has a challenge getting to the finals

bulls are a western first round knock out 

I'll never understand Jeff Green.

The same dude that could drop 40 on prime Lebron is the same dude that struggles to score against second units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom