OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thibs should not lose his job if the Bulls lose this series. Y'all want every coach fired. :lol:

He'll probably get fired anyway cuz him and the front office don't see eye to eye.

I believe he has hit his ceiling with that team. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him go.

It's a letdown cause the Bulls lost? We had 2 of the craziest playoff buzzer beaters in nba history. You're hating too hard
let down cuz the bulls never win.. not even a real rivalry. im talking bout all past lj vs bulls series as well. they all feel the same, have they even went to a game 7 once? dont remember . all seem like lj teams have always been in control of these series.

same predictable outcome.... 

Last edited:

Thibs should not lose his job if the Bulls lose this series. Y'all want every coach fired.
laugh.gif

He'll probably get fired anyway cuz him and the front office don't see eye to eye.
Thibs gets fired and gets to flourish with the pelicans and AD  
pimp.gif
Plays Norris Cole 40 minutes a game...*

Vintage performance by Lebby tonight.

Most impressive stat to me is 0 turnovers. Ole boy been a turnover machine all season.

Last edited:
Harden must have heard Kevin Harlan the other night saying the refs and Clips aren't going for the wild arms bit. He is not going to the cup hard at all.

Harden needs to man up and be a star.  He's just been floating around on the court like a role player.

Thibs should not lose his job if the Bulls lose this series. Y'all want every coach fired. :lol:

I believe he has hit his ceiling with that team. I wouldn't be surprised if they let him go.

How has he hit his ceiling when he's never had a healthy roster through the playoffs. And who are they gonna hire after him?

It's sad to see how awful Chicago's situational offense is.

They really can't come up with anything when a decent play is needed. It's always some type of desperate chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom