OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CErjiUAVAAIZacf.png

Rose son see's the jig :lol:

Last edited:
playoff hockey is easily better than NBA basketball. But the storylines and manufactured drama makes it more of a show and it can be very entertaining. but pure sport? Not even close

The preacher man has been lobbying for the cavs job on live TV for a minute.

Blatt should be gone net season. It's better for both him and the team long term.

Crazy that the same guy that delivered a backslap in the playoffs and got suspended is telling the media his coach drew up a dumb play.

And guys were complaining about the NBA as a product earlier this season. This is entertaining

Last edited:
CBS Sports NBA [emoji]10004[/emoji] @CBSSportsNBA

LeBron James says he was originally supposed to inbound the ball on the last play. He wasn't having that.
6:15 PM - 10 May 2015

Ben Golliver [emoji]10004[/emoji] @BenGolliver

LeBron James says David Blatt wanted him to inbound the ball on final play, he "scratched" the play and called for the ball.
6:15 PM - 10 May 2015

There's s method to Blatts madness. He knows the players won't listen to him so he uses reverse psychology. In the end everyone wins. Genius

Crazy that the same guy that delivered a backslap in the playoffs and got suspended is telling the media his coach drew up a dumb play.

And guys were complaining about the NBA as a product earlier this season. This is entertaining

I went from casually watching the first round games to watching all the second round games in their entirety

The entire Hockey thread is 400 pages shorter than THIS thread and it's been active since 2011 
roll.gif
Take into account the people that frequent NT as well. Not trying to be racist or anything but its the truth.
Hockey sucks. That is all.
I lost respect for you today.

Playoff hockey is the greatest spectacle on the planet. Watching it in person is
eek.gif
. Atmosphere is incredible. All the fans KNOW the sport well. Truly amazing.

Here comes Reggie Miller to ruin this game. I expect three jokes about mom's and how they taught their kid to be competitive, their mom would be ashamed of the play he just made, or X player is out there making their mom proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom