OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CErXPGDVEAAnh7Y.jpg

Again Lebron is the worst "best player in the league" ever

Big shot but I just don't like how dude carries himself on the floor... Attention *****... Plays for the whistle... Game ugly as hell too... Just bulldozes his way into the paint for 44 mins... And throws up bricks.
Post and poster of the year

You should post more often tbh, this thread needs more knowledge and less stupid

Big shot but I just don't like how dude carries himself on the floor... Attention *****... Plays for the whistle... Game ugly as hell too... Just bulldozes his way into the paint for 44 mins... And throws up bricks.

Sometimes I can't tell if Lebron is trolling, mentally weak, or falling off. A real team would've finished him off, but the east lacks that.

If Kobe was on the Cavs, he wouldn't have needed to hit that game winner cause they would have been up.

Lakers fans, am I doing it right? :lol: :lol:

Laugh out loud

You mad.

drose sucks. dude acting all hard like he won w/ that baloney buzzer beater. now they lost w/o gasol.

goes back to what we talked about. GASOL the true MVP and anchor. butler, rose and noah all suck.

Oh stop with your dillusional nonsense already!

repped...point blank period. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom